Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that ideally I'd have dragged off Yaya and gone with Kelechi up front and Navas on the wing, but you aren't going to do that when a player goes down injured in the first half as it's too early to make 2 subs. Navas was the right sub imo, the problem was not bringing Kelechi on earlier in the second half for Yaya, definitely before the Delph substitution which made very little sense at all to me.

The Delph substitution is another poor decision from Pellegrini. Why whip up their fans? It put extra life into Villa legs! Bring Yaya off, put KDB in his position, put Sterling back on the flank and bring Iheanacho on, not Delph.

I thought our performance in Europe this week was superb, the best we've played in Europe in modern times; for that I commend Pellegrini. Today we were lacklustre from the off, and his in-game decisions were poor.

You are....still.

Hate him by all means and want him sacked but just stop talking bollocks.

Fuck it, go on, name me 20 better managers?

Mourinho
Wenger
Guardiola
Ancelotti
Del Bosque
Joachim Low
Luis Enrique
Van Gaal
Diego Simeone
Benitez
Klopp
Conte
Allegri
Jorge Jesus
Mircea Lucescu
Mancini
Hecking
Unai Emery
Blanc
Deschamps

Mourinho
Wenger
Guardiola
Ancelotti
Del Bosque
Joachim Low
Luis Enrique
Van Gaal
Diego Simeone
Benitez
Klopp
Conte
Allegri
Jorge Jesus
Mircea Lucescu
Mancini
Hecking
Unai Emery
Blanc
Deschamps

Wow. We've got Larry White in there.

This thread is definitely going to jump the shark tonight. Absolutely priceless stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.