Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with this but have said the club needs to stop hanging everything on pep as its hanging any manager we have out to dry and allowing some of our players to take the piss.

It happened with Bob and its happening again now.

Pep this week or we move on from him.

Agree,it's now or never regarding Pep. Our season is being flushed down the toilet waiting for him. We can't afford to waste another season and more than possibly miss out on top 4.

Teams play in the image of their manager. MP is hangdog, uninspiring, flat, looks defeated before he starts.

As I say, the team has reflected that image far too often of late.

He should have gone last season. From January 2015 to April 2015 we played 20 games. W9 D3 L8. Going out of the domestic cups at home to Newcastle and Middlesborough.

So ok, against the odds we decide to back him with £150m and buy 3 high calibre players in De Bruyne, Sterling and Otamendi. We also lose some dead weight. Surely, logically we will improve after spending £150m? Nope. Same problems, same naivety.

If he has any dignity at all he will remove this issue from the club by quitting tonight. If the board are keeping him soley on the basis that we MIGHT get Guardiola then those higher ups will also need to lose their jobs.

The awnser for me has always been simple since last Summer. Get Ancelotti now.

Dear oh dear...... this thread is worse than the bombing thread. All the armchair Generals are now armchair Directors of football. Before I start I'll say this is not a defence on Pellegrini BUT... To sack him now when we are in the middle of an injury crisis, still competing in 4 competitions ( presumably al targets agreed at the start of the season ) and if results went the right way we could still be top this evening is absolute madness. We talk about being a big club we want to be respected - if thats the name of the game people need to get a grip - who do they think we would get - so far I have seen Warnock, Bodgers, Ancelotti and someone's 6 year old nephew as contenders - behave ya pussies !

Also can a mod unlock the MP thread?

We have a right to complain about the manager after that shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.