Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
lost for words with that pathetic interview.

change your tactics and formation, you stupid twat

It's money time for Pep.

We didn't sack Pellegrini in the summer because Pep wasn't ready.

We can't afford to risk this season now falling into the shitter, waiting for the perfect timeline.

Pep needs to push the button this month if he is coming or we get a new long-term manager, regardless.

Klopp has shown at Liverpool what a bit of tactical acumen and momentum can achieve right away.

Times this by 100 with Pep and a superior set of players at his disposal at City.

Agree with this but have said the club needs to stop hanging everything on pep as its hanging any manager we have out to dry and allowing some of our players to take the piss.

It happened with Bob and its happening again now.

Pep this week or we move on from him.

Should've gone in the summer.

I said then that I didn't agree with us gambling another year on this charlatan, especially while someone like Klopp was available.

The only way that can be faintly justified now is if Pep was in the bag and he's coming in at the end of the season.

If not, we'll have pissed away a year on nothing more than a hope of a single manager coming and gambled our short term to medium term future in the process. And for that, Txiki would want fucking off with Manuel as far as I'm concerned.

Best squad we've had post takeover and we look like strangers, fucking piss poor.

He has been gifted some of the greatest talent money can buy.

He has been tasked with selecting, organising, leading, inspiring and motivating them so that acceptable performance levels and results are achieved.

He is failing in every aspect of his mission.

The players are no longer responsive to his management.

If there is a manager with the pre-requisite leadership skills available then it's time to change.

We're stuck with him I'm afraid, regardless of how the season pans out...

Personally I'd go after anchelloti now, won't happen though!!!

that interview was ridiculous, " we only have 13 players for competitions" no we dont your just afraid of playing youngsters, you play the same tram all the time and have no plan B

I can only see us having more performances like today with Pellegrini still in charge, however who would we bring in for the 2nd half of the season?

Think we just have to hope the players will at least put in more of a shift but then major reshuffling in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.