Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has been gifted some of the greatest talent money can buy.

He has been tasked with selecting, organising, leading, inspiring and motivating them so that acceptable performance levels and results are achieved.

He is failing in every aspect of his mission.

The players are no longer responsive to his management.

If there is a manager with the pre-requisite leadership skills available then it's time to change.

Blaming the injuries now saying that he has to play the same 13 players... absolute horse shit. Show a bit of faith in some of the decent youth prospects we have you fool. Get rid today because with that statement alone shows how incompetent he is.

Did anyone else say when he brought Navas on as the third substitute with 20+ minutes to go that it was a stupid decision as an injury would leave us playing with 10 men. Well me and my 3 other City mates all called it and guess what happens another hamstring injury and we are down to 10 men.

It's money time for Pep.

We didn't sack Pellegrini in the summer because Pep wasn't ready.

We can't afford to risk this season now falling into the shitter, waiting for the perfect timeline.

Pep needs to push the button this month if he is coming or we get a new long-term manager, regardless.

Klopp has shown at Liverpool what a bit of tactical acumen and momentum can achieve right away.

Times this by 100 with Pep and a superior set of players at his disposal at City.

It isn't the end of the world if we don't get Pep, I regard Ancelotti as the best in the world and he is available right now. I can only see him ending up at Bayern if Pep leaves but we can't afford to lose out on both.

Pellegrini does not seem to be evolving this team in the slightest, the key players are players from the Mancini era. We never seem to have a game plan and we mainly go for the hope our players produce moments of individual brilliance rather than a team ethos. It is a risk to sack a manager during a season and tbh it won't happen but we have nothing to lose now, I don't think this set of players could be doing as bad as they currently are.

There's no one to replace him we missed the boat on Klopp and now we have to put up with this shit for the rest of the season and hope Pep doesn't reject us in the summer.
We can't be that reactive. Have to take some positive, proactive steps. Why does it have to be Pep or nobody? Many managers would get more consistent results out of the squad we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.