Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
its true that the players underperfomed today but as the manager you've got to help yourself. You know you dont have your leader at the back, you know Martin is having a torrid time, you have to do SOMETHING about those. You dont just wish those problems away. When I saw that the Ferns were starting ahead of MDM, Kolarov and co without Delph, I was bothered. well, needless to say, those fears materialized. Somebody says we were piss poor at the back but what about in front? do you realize that teams usually build from the back to front. If the back is shaky it has a way of affecting the flow of the entire team. Yes, our attackers should have done much more but remember we were already chasing the game 6 mins from the start and so Stoke had the opportunity to stay calm and hit us at our weak spot while we were chasing the game (having lost some order due to us being 1 nil down). Lesson learnt: what affects the legs will utimately affect the head. we need to sort ourselves defensively so that we can be composed enough to get our attackers to do their job properly and not hope that we'll outscore our opponents even if they get one or two goals.

I don't know why you and chelsea fans seem convinced Klopp would have gone to you,it was reported before he got the job by a close friend of Klopp's that he would not go to a team with lots of money because it would against everything he does in football,he is a manager who likes to make player's into stars with development and not buy established stars,which is far from what you and chelsea do.

Liverpool was the perfect fit for him and that deal was done after he announced his sabbatical late last season,the only reason Rodger's was given the dreaded vote of confidence in summer was Klopp was adamant he wanted a break for a few months,soon as it went tit's up for rodger's this season,FSG pulled the trigger.

And you know this how?

Sorry in my rage at the post I got myself mixed up - to consider starting to question the hierarchy is just madness - its not like they haven't got anything else they could put more of their time and effort into is it? Still an absolutely disgraceful thread in response to a defeat when the team is 3rd in the league - 2pts off the top- semis of the league cup and knockout stages of the CL with the FA Cup to come.

Think you speak for the vast majority of blues,think a lot of bluemooners are too concerned about pundit and media views.

I would have sacked him in the summer but I don't see any point in sacking him now. We just have to hope that Kompany and Aguero get back soon and get us enough points to win the league because if we do win it it will be in spite of the manager.

Edit: I just want to add that although MP is not the man for us, this squad is nowhere near what it was. The signings in the past few years have been woeful with the exception of Fernandinho, KDB and a couple of others that have turned out ok. There needs to be a serious change in our transfer dealings.

I would of sacked the scenile old tw@t two years ago after Sunderland away!
Richards , Garcia, !!!!
We lost 4 of the first 9 that season

He won the prem league cos of stevie g's fuck up fact !!!

Last season was a farce this one started great but to see what Leicester have done with pub players is a fantastic achievement so far with a great manager who hasn't constantly pissed about with his team! And they call him the 'tinker man'

Delph finally starts a game or 2 and looks ok , so he drops him!
Liverpool - Fernadinio
Spurs - Hart

Will he learn!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.