Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
To answer the question... immediately . No

That is more because he is most likely being replaced at the end of the season anyway.. For all his naivety / flaws he is a title winning manager.

Also, this is a damn strange season, with Chelsea losing again! Anyone can beat anyone, so by the team MP leaves next year he could and probably should be have 2 titles in 3 seasons!

Is Otamendi a great signing ? I think the jury is most definitely out on that one.

Otamendi needs a Kompany, or at a push even Mangala, alongside him. A stronger, more physical player who can plug the centre of the defense. Otamendi and Demichelis is a marriage made in hell.

I know this is considered sacrilegious around here, but why does Khaldoon get a pass?

He hired the Barca boys and presumably gave his blessing to keep Pellegrini over taking Klopp. He approved the same treatment of Mancini, keeping him an extra year without addressing our underlying problems. We've had far more transfer misses than hits.

So why does he get a pass? He gives good speeches but football isn't his area of expertise. The chairman at PSG has arguably done better in a shorter time.

Oh joy

I know this is considered sacrilegious around here, but why does Khaldoon get a pass?

He hired the Barca boys and presumably gave his blessing to keep Pellegrini over taking Klopp. He approved the same treatment of Mancini, keeping him an extra year without addressing our underlying problems. We've had far more transfer misses than hits.

So why does he get a pass? He gives good speeches but football isn't his area of expertise. The chairman at PSG has arguably done better in a shorter time.

Oh Lordy its come to this today has it? Lashing out and wanting to sack the manager to complaining about our owner - the man who is basically the saviour of our club - through whom we have investment - plans - a vision and a future. Yeah lets get rid of them all - we will be playing Stockport County again quite soon.

This thread is no officially a disgrace

What really grates me about this whole saga is that we are regressing at an alarming rate. Shocking performances are now the norm rather than the exception. Even some of the games we won we had a fair element of good fortune in. How many of the old school fans actually care a damn whether we beat Moenchengladbach or not because no matter who we draw we have no chance with this man in charge. The 3 points today were much more important in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.