Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
@schfc6 I think the fullbacks are told to bomb it forward when we get the ball and if we lose it were fucked.
There is no way in gods green earth this shape would happen under Mancini.
The fact it happens game after game is indicative of instruction to sod defending and attack.

Can't argue with much of that, but the fans have pretty much demanded to end if 442 and and deploy 4231. Our defence was as good as I've ever seen early season. I doubt full backs who bomb on will change much under Guardiola.

Sagna is bomber on, but there's three players in shot to deal with one man and a painfully obvious through ball.

This won't go down well with some but the executive team also have to take some responsibility. Pellers should have gone at the end of last season. The executive team presumably continued with Pellers because of the chase for the holy grail that is Guardiola. Although apparently nothing was agreed or signed. So the fact we are where we are now should be no surprise to them. I guess we have to hope that he turns up at the end of the season or else it could get really interesting. I am not sure that the Premiership is poorer this season just that with the new TV deal clubs have more to spend making it more competitive. What Ranieri has done with Leicester is incredible when they were fighting relegation last year. A very good manager that has moulded them into a team but more importantly with great belief. How can Pellers complain about squad depth compared to Leicester and 200 million spend. The fact we are 3 points behind at this stage is ridiculous. Its frightening what we have spent in the last 18 months and the return on our investment to date. Chelsea and the rags will be looking for managers soon so it I'll get interesting if we do not secure Pepe. Plus as has been said if we don't make top four what then? Would Peoe still come? Not sure we can get rid now if we are waiting for Pepe but my point is we should not be in this position again, as the executive team should have replaced him last season.

Just heard the tired excuse,tired my fucking hole ! Fernando sure got a fucking move on when he was getting of the pitch with that injury,that was the quickest i had seen him move all fucking day ! As for the rest of them lets see how fucking tired they are when they are out spending those wages,fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ! Yup i am a bit pissed off ! Anyway back on thread,yes he should go now,but it aint gonna happen,so hunker down for the rest of the season and keep everything crossed that can be crossed for by fuck we are going to need some luck to finish top 4 on todays evidence.
Can't believe he pulled out the tired excuse, it was cringeworthy and a load of absolute bollocks. Does he honestly think we buy the utter garbage he comes out with.

I can't see us sacking pellers now, but I could if we lose next 2 or three games, remember the awful January we had last season, it may have come a month early this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.