Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone who wants him out, who do you replace him with? It seems as if we're all in for Pep.

2lb01fm.jpg

Similar type here,slightly more animated than pellegrini.

Just heard the tired excuse,tired my fucking hole ! Fernando sure got a fucking move on when he was getting of the pitch with that injury,that was the quickest i had seen him move all fucking day ! As for the rest of them lets see how fucking tired they are when they are out spending those wages,fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ! Yup i am a bit pissed off ! Anyway back on thread,yes he should go now,but it aint gonna happen,so hunker down for the rest of the season and keep everything crossed that can be crossed for by fuck we are going to need some luck to finish top 4 on todays evidence.

you can tell he has run out of ideas as he is now making excuses which he has refused to use before - he is blaming injuries and too many games for this loss where as in the past he has said there are no excuses

he is a goner and he knows it imho
unfortunately, he also knows,in all likelihood,it wont be till the season ends.

He won't be going before the end of the season so we're just going to have grin and bear it

Pep next year, and we go again ..

Not having a dig at you personally but this is what irritates me - you don't keep him on that basis.

We have no idea whatsoever who will make themselves available once the job is open, I think most would be surprised - not many managers who would turn their back on one of the best jobs in world football.

We need to fuck MP off and then we go from there.
Hallelujah my friend....they would be queueing around Manchester.

Mancini always talked about winning mentality...far too many of our present side (who mp bought for huge money and saleries) dont want it bad enuf particularly away from home....go a goal down and forget it...no hard work or high press game when we dont have the ball. Going nowhere at the moment...top 4 but no chance of title this year...can see us losing another 4/5 games away from home

I'm just curious as to why we started 3 CMs at home against Southampton but would not respect stoke enough to do the needful even when 1) MP's most favoured CM player was unavailable, 2)we're playing away against stoke
i think Pellers puts a lot of trust in certain players but i think its high time he realized that trust is not handed as a gift but earned.
When i saw the CM pairing, my mind skipped a bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.