4-2 vs Swansea
2-0 vs Soton
3-0 vs West Brom
3-0 vs Chelsea

Avg Goals Scored: 3
Avg Goals Conceded: 0.5
Clean Sheets: 6 (75%)
Wins: 8 (100%)

I support Pellegrini not just for the success he has continued to bring us. We are playing the best football since the late 60s and possibly even better. Most of the time its a joy to come to the games and watch the team perform. Sometimes we don't get it quite right and we get stuffed. Its annoying and pisses us off but I would rather see this fabulous football than worry about whether we will win trophies. I had enough watching trophy/glory hunting reds for 20 years to know that I would never be one. Pellegrini has calmed the club, brought a cohesion to all levels of squads and he is working well with the recruitment staff to identify and bring in the right players for the present and the future.

I support Pellegrini not just for the success he has continued to bring us. We are playing the best football since the late 60s and possibly even better. Most of the time its a joy to come to the games and watch the team perform. Sometimes we don't get it quite right and we get stuffed. Its annoying and pisses us off but I would rather see this fabulous football than worry about whether we will win trophies. I had enough watching trophy/glory hunting reds for 20 years to know that I would never be one. Pellegrini has calmed the club, brought a cohesion to all levels of squads and he is working well with the recruitment staff to identify and bring in the right players for the present and the future.
Well said
If it was only about winning trophies many of us would have packed it in years ago

If it wasn't already before KDB/Otamendi it's now got to be Champions or goodbye I would think, good luck Manuel

why?? you think that with KDB and Otamendi we have the champions in our pocket??? mou wasnt able to win the champions with the most expensive team off all time (real madrid and chelsea) or look guardiola know at bayern...

with that said, I think we must fight for all, I can´t find any team (team not players) better than City line by line, hopefully we stay healthy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.