Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blaming the fucking wind lol. The wind didn't stop Stoke completely playing us off the pitch.

Because;

a) You're pissed

b) You're high or

c) You're mad?
I might wish I'd be the former two, but I don't think 'domestically' we have such a big problem with Pellegrini that we need to sack him now. He doesn't deserve it yet, in my opinion.

Oh, and d) I'm apathetic enough with our European performances, and already given up on any hope because frankyl, we are useless so far with him on CL nights, so even if I'm not mad, I might be a bit bipolar. :)

No mate, sadly I have to work weekends.

I do spend whatever little disposable income I can following City when I can though.
Not trying to pass comment on that. I would never seek to criticise someone for their ability to go to games. We all have lives and our own reasons for not certain attending games, myself included. We're all blues and that's what really matters.

I asked the question because I was sat exactly on the half way line (give or take a couple of meters) and consequently the wind was blowing from my right to my left throughout the game. I had a perfect perspective, in the flesh, on the impact it had on the game. It definitely made a discernible difference to the play, especially in the second half when we were playing into it. It was hugely difficult at times.

It's absurd to suggest that conditions don't play a part in the outcome of games. I suggest you read up on John Beck and what he used to do to the pitch when he was manager of Cambridge United to see what a difference they can make.

I'm not suggesting it was the only or even the primary reason, and we've only got ourselves to blame for the fact that we were in that position in the first place, but the wind definitely advantaged Stoke over the 90 minutes from where I was sat.

Maybe, just maybe that there are another 11 men on the fucking pitch playing against us.

And this appears to be pellegrinis biggest issue, he just doesn't seemed to acknowledge or adjust to the other team. He is stubbon and arrogant.

Imo we had a great first 5 games this season then it's been average to shocking since apart from Sevilla away ... And I am seeing nothing in MP that suggests he can improve the situation

I've gone past frustration with this place now and am currently at laughing my bollocks off
Which is pretty much the same place that Juventus, West Ham, Spurs, Liverpool and Stoke are at.

Villa are having a chuckle as well.

Not trying to pass comment on that. I would never seek to criticise someone for their ability to go to games. We all have lives and our own reasons for not certain attending games, myself included. We're all blues and that's what really matters.

I asked the question because I was sat exactly on the half way line (give or take a couple of meters) and consequently the wind was blowing from my right to my left throughout the game. I had a perfect perspective, in the flesh, on the impact it had on the game. It definitely made a discernible difference to the play, especially in the second half when we were playing into it. It was hugely difficult at times.

It's absurd to suggest that conditions don't play a part in the outcome of games. I suggest you read up on John Beck and what he used to do to the pitch when he was manager of Cambridge United to see what a difference they can make.

I'm not suggesting it was the only or even the primary reason, and we've only got ourselves to blame for the fact that we were in that position in the first place, but the wind definitely advantaged Stoke over the 90 minutes from where I was sat.
So the wind blew the same way for 90 mins yet benefitted Stoke over the 90 mins.

I asked the question because I was sat exactly on the half way line (give or take a couple of meters) and consequently the wind was blowing from my right to my left throughout the game. I had a perfect perspective, in the flesh, on the impact it had onthe game It definitely made a difference to the play, especially in the second half when we were playing into it. It was hugely difficult at times.

It's absurd to suggest that conditions don't play a part in the outcome of games. I suggest you read up on John Beck and what he used to do to the pitch when he was manager of Cambridge to see what a difference they can make.

So the wind was blowing the same direction for 90 minutes and gave advantage to Stoke for 90 minutes. They must be more aerodynamic than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.