Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
[if only bonyQUOTE="Proy, post: 9031620, member: 65669"]Fernando was supposed to be the Busquets, the Alonso, the Matic. The difference is they all have an excellent passing range, but crucially can read the game well enough to be able to play a holding role on their own. Fernando needs 2 more central midfield players to hold his hand, and he will then look like a better player.

Whilst I acknowledge that he's been slightly improved this year, his position in the team is somewhere we have got completely wrong since signing Garcia. For all the shit Barry got, he could play alongside Toure and do the donkey work. So could De Jong. Whilst they also haven't the passing range, they could read the game. It's a position we need to look at in the summer because it's caused us a whole host of problems for 3 years.

I liked Bony at Swansea, but this is Dzeko all over again in that we have a decent striker that basically doesn't fit into the system. There is a lack of confidence there as well and though there is no doubting his quality, I fear the worst.[/QUOTE]
if only bony was edin

Stoke were the better team - there's no doubt about that. That said, Stoke were going to be helped by the strong winds more as they are used to playing in an exposed stadium.

The team selection didn't help with a half fit Silva largely anonymous and injuries meant our second choice defenders played again. Keeping the poor Fernando on the pitch was a mystery!

A lot of credit must go to Stoke. I heard some Stokies come away from the ground saying it was the best they had ever played at the Brittania.

However poor we were in the first half I'm guessing that some of the small section of boo boys are going to be embarrassed with their "performamce"

Likewise it was a poor show that the majority of the team failed to acknowledge our support. Joe did his best as captain but we haven't got a genuine leader without Vinny!

Fair comment but it's a new excuses every week, Villa - new manager, West Ham - Ball boys, Liverpool - Hmm Klopp and today injuries and the f@cking wind.

Did they, did they really? I saw a very poor game where judging your passes was virtually impossible. I would agree that Stoke adapted better but If that wind was going to favour any team it was better for Stoke. Massive overreaction to the game.

hahahahhhahahah you have just put the quote of the week

the wind got nothing to do with it better players can play with anything rain snow wind fog. so what your saying is stoke have a better squad of players that cost a 10th of what we paid for but they need the wind to blow for them to rise there game hahahhahahahhahahahahaha

the thing is we have been shit for weeks and weeks and even the good wins we have had the other team could and should have got more then they did Southampton last week should have won the game or got a draw we was so bad at the back I seen a Southampton player walk round our back 4 and should have scored it was shocking to see

the behind the scenes something gone wrong for the team and the manager there is know team plan and what home work been done on other teams is just not coming to match days. now am not blind and watch the games and this season the manager is not setting up the team there is not a plan for anybody no set moves. no running off the ball. no pass and move. and we are kicking the ball up field yes (long ball) there is nothing being worked on in the week of training to bring to the game

the answer is the manager got the news about pep coming in and the players also know and panic set in there are players faking a injury to a point of its not funny anymore am not going to name the players but from what I seen from them if true they should never play for Manchester city again. I know am going to get pelters from fans but trust me the stink that the news of pellegrini being replaced will come out very soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.