Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a defeated moderator who can't understand where the previous culture of mocking really stupid shit when it was posted has gone and makes barely registering efforts to keep it up. I don't know what's happened to the fanbase or maybe even the whole football fandom at large over the last 10ish years but it feels like everybody has stopped trying and now just shouts stupid shit at each other without thinking. We need to install that system that forces people to listen to the post they've just read before they post it

All I know is that we need to sack the manager, the board (obviously), the medical staff, a few of the fringe players at the club, somebody before said we should essentially sack Pep Guardiola if he doesn't join in December despite him neither working for us or having any backup plan for this, sack the mods, sack you, sack the shorts, sack Corbyn and Cameron, sack the agents, sack the journos, sack the press office, sack Chappy for some reason, sack Belgium, sack the CFG and just in case he didn't get the message, reemploy the manager and sack him again.

Only then will we have the success and stability that we crave.

panic-thoughts.jpg

When at the start of the season he was saying things like we'll be fine going into the season with 3 strikers, one of which he doesn't consider a striker anymore.

He needs a medical exam, I think Alzheimer's is starting to set in aha.

Memory loss - check
Difficulty with thinking - check
Difficulty with problem solving - check

Stubbornness - ?

Would I sack him now? Tough question. Do I think he's the right man for the job? No. I think the plan moving from next season has to be to get a new man in whether it's pep or not.

He's moaning about fatigue and injuries yet he's the one playing full strength sides in the League Cup and running players into the ground. Christ I want to punch that man in his stupid fucking face.

Still the lack of gameplan is a lot bigger mistake as this constantly putting our players very hard positions both in defensive and attacking terms.

Stoke players like Bojan, Shaqiri, Arnautovic exactly knew which positions to take up, where to run, which channels to use etc. They were planning for this. They knew our weaknesses before the game, targeted those areas we did nothing to deny those opportunities, and they get rewarded for it.

We just put up our players to do a job but lot of the times they are confused and chose the easy solution and that gets us nowhere. Which is most of the time to just give the ball to one of the stars like Silva or Yaya or Kun and then stop playing, stop being part of the attack, turn back, try not to get the ball, as they have no idea what to do with it.
All those aimless crosses from Kolarov, Navas etc when we have one player in the box vs 3-4 defenders. This comes of lack of gameplan imo. Or when Sterling just runs into opponent instead of doing something. Or De Bruyne giving away the ball as he tries to play it to a static City player without any movements upfront.

While on the defensive side its even worse. Bit of pressing, high energy is what managers ask from their players before playing City, and looking to profit from the acres of space left between midfield and defence and also the defence vs goal distance given our high line.
How we prepare to counter this? Well we dont...

As it happens lots of times and we look surprised that its happening. We look surprised and scared that they target our weaknesses and they are ready to really punish it. Liverppool could have scored 5-6-7 goals in that game, Stoke was unlucky only scoring two times. Monchengladback and Sevilla also were unlucky not score more.

I would of sacked the scenile old tw@t two years ago after Sunderland away!
Richards , Garcia, !!!!
We lost 4 of the first 9 that season

He won the prem league cos of stevie g's fuck up fact !!!

Last season was a farce this one started great but to see what Leicester have done with pub players is a fantastic achievement so far with a great manager who hasn't constantly pissed about with his team! And they call him the 'tinker man'

Delph finally starts a game or 2 and looks ok , so he drops him!
Liverpool - Fernadinio
Spurs - Hart

Will he learn!!!
Incorrect. We won the league as we had more points.

i hoped it wouldn't get to this point, I like the guy but please take the money and fuck off you embarrass yourself and the club, we are a laughing stock well done all involved

We know which city team is going to turn up after 10 mins playing.

When Stoke went 2-0 up did anyone expect us to get back into the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.