Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we don't win the league with the vast superiority of this squad, it's a disgrace. Only Chelsea would eclipse our embarrassment for such a poor result.

It would help if we had the majority of the best players in the squad fit enough to play together. I am far from convinced by Pellers but the injuries have been very telling.

Also, I have never felt embarrassed by football. Strange how so many seem to be.

there is no need because the fact is, is that he is gone in the summer and the players know he has gone. The second half of todays game told what was needed to be told, for all we know Pellers could have let hell loose and shouted at the players at half time. What actually happened on the second half display by the team was NOTHING, no response at all.

And that is the writing the on the wall for me

Just heard him on MOTD claim we've only got 13 fit players. We went into the game today with 5 injuries. It's not ideal but it's far from something completely out of the ordinary. Maybe if he actually had a gameplan the players would be more effective.

Apart from most fans finally realising he needs to go there's seemingly very little pressure on him. We'll muddle along for the rest of the season like this, We'll have plenty of loses like today during the season but we'll win games thanks to individual talent that will mask over the glaring problems

I new he was crap the 1st year it got hidden by Stevie G, this squad with a good manager should have won the last 3 seasons and should be 10 points clear now

We
I think you're ignoring the point I was making. If given the choice of any squad in the Premier League, I would choose ours every time. So my question stands; In the Premier League who has a stronger squad (in your opinion) than City do. Very simple question.
we do have a good squad on paper, but in reality we are wank aren't we?

He's moaning about fatigue and injuries yet he's the one playing full strength sides in the League Cup and running players into the ground. Christ I want to punch that man in his stupid fucking face.
He's just telling it how it is

We needed to beat Hull. had we played a weakened team, and got beat, we'd have been in a worse position.

If you are going to compete in 4 competitions, you need a full squad or something approaching it. Is it Pellegrini's fault that have lost Aguero, Silva, Kompany for major parts of this season plus many others. Zabaleta, Mangala, Clichy, Bony, Nasri, Toure. The list is ridiculous. That is bound to take its toll

You just can't lose that number of players and not see a serious impact on results

And when the players were available we were winning every week. You have to conclude that injuries are responsible in a very large part to dip in form

I new he was crap the 1st year it got hidden by Stevie G, this squad with a good manager should have won the last 3 seasons and should be 10 points clear now
This squad - the one minus two central dfenders, two full backs, Aguero, Nasri, Toure. Silva for most of it. Bony etc etc.

When the manager had "this squad" we were running away with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.