Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not average at all. I wonder what actually goes on at the training ground. He seems to put 11 players out and just hope for the best. There's no invention, clever little plays. We just hope that one of our big guns comes up with something special. Fucking hell, I would say some Eddie Howe and other managers lower down have more tactical nouse than him.

I don't give a fuck if I get shit for this, but Pellegrini has done fuck all for our club in the long term.

Won the title in his first season with somebody else's squad. A distant second in his second season. And this season... third at best.

He's fucking ruined our defence and there's not a single player who is better now than when he arrived. If he has had any say in the signings we've made then he's fucked that right up too.

We are considerably worse than when he took over.

Wait for the usual ''We will continue to play the same way'' fucking shite in the interview......in that case ''We continue to lose!''

I don't give a fuck if I get shit for this, but Pellegrini has done fuck all for our club in the long term.

Won the title in his first season with somebody else's squad. A distant second in his second season. And this season... third at best.

He's fucking ruined our defence and there's not a single player who is better now than when he arrived. If he has had any say in the signings we've made then he's fucked that right up too.

bang on matey bang on

If you get any shit I'll be fully in your support. How anyone can disagree with our viewpoint I just don't know.

+1

He may aswell be a cardboard cut out on the toucline for all the use he is

Bring back beenie !!

Pretty bang on. What a tragedy this is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.