Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, just go back to 442 and try to blitz teams. This 4231 is a shambles. Stick Sterling central with Aguero.

Why on gods green earth did he think Delph would be a better left winger than Sterling? in the middle of the park maybe but never a fucking left winger.

Pass sideways, pass sideways, pass back, pass sideways, pass sideways, pass to Navas, pull ball back, cleared away, concede goal. The Man City way.

its not over by a long shot..as we all know the arse fall fowl to dire performances after xmas so its up to us or shall i say the club 'to sack him' sack him we win it,keep him top 4 ?

The most damming thing to say about him is that we now resemble fucking Arsenal , keep it tight against us and just wait for the mistake that gifts you a goal...

We were the best team for 30 mins , then bang 2-0 down without them doing much

Let's just get this season over Asap and get a real manager in

turned the best defence in the league to a shambles.........defenders getting basics wrong as they are clearly under instruction to defend on the front foot at all times and this is not only poor coaching but fundamentally wrong.......we are more concerned with trying to keep the defensive line on the edge of the 18 yd box than actually what the attacker off the ball is doing ...very single one of them is guilty of it every single week.....

when kompany plays his pure ability gets us out of trouble sometimes but that has nothing to do with good coaching etc.

the second goal tonight was down to a poor ball by mandala but it still could have been stopped if ottomendi had stayed goal side of gourd but he didn't

same with sanga and the first goal....ball and defensive line watching while walcott initially finds space behind him and then moves into space infront of him with sang static just holding the line........

all you have to do is get goal side and not give them room but our players are more concerned with trying to play offside not he edge of the 18 yd area and I'm sick of it

we will be lucky to get top 4 at this rate as leicester, arsenal will be above us and we are no better than the rest of the following pack

Don't think he deserves all this criticism today. After 0-1 the team let him down. We were great and should have been one nil up until that.

I'll tell you were he's taking us next, out of the top 4. 1 goal away from home in 3 months is a sacking offence on it's own. Her brought these wrecks of defenders to the club, We neither score or keep clean sheets anymore. I'm fucking sick of him and his shite football. Time for the hierarchy to put this relic out of his and our misery.

its not over by a long shot..as we all know the arse fall fowl to dire performances after xmas so its up to us or shall i say the club 'to sack him' sack him we win it,keep him top 4 ?

doesn't mean they will this time and same with he cliche that leicester will......

if we are looking to others to make mistakes to let us in then it means we are doing something wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.