Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we have any chance of winning the league this season with Pellegrini in charge.

Pellegrini is leaving at the end of the season and you can tell. How much does he really care at this stage? He's getting replaced at the end of the season anyway.

Is sacking Pellegrini and bringing in a replacement until the end of the season possible? If this continues, we're in the battle for a top four spot, no doubt about it.

Overall I thought the performance was good to be honest and it's hard to blame Pellegrini when individual errors were what cost us.
I didn't have a problem with Sterling not starting but playing Delph on the left was stupid as he completely nullified any threat we had on that side. Delph should have played centrally and Silva on the left.

5 losses and not even halfway through the season. Forget the first 5 games, last 12 bottom half form.

doesn't mean they will this time and same with he cliche that leicester will......

if we are looking to others to make mistakes to let us in then it means we are doing something wrong

id give the Mancini city minus another 6pts and id still be in positive hope,this shower will 'not' finish top 4 guaranteed, our owners have the balls to put the cash in but do they have the balls to sack MP or is the investment that long term it dosnt fucking matter,well it does if your forking out a grand a season

He had over a week to get us organised and work on this game and for the life of me I can't begin to imagine what he was working on.

We are a shambles, no game plan and tactically inept in the big games.

What was he thinking playing Delph left wing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.