Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really like the 4-4-2 when yaya is not playing a hard working solid 4 of navas the 2 ferns and kdb we can get away with it just doesn't work with yaya in it!

I have been very critical of Manuel and the season is young but I would like to praise him for the way he has incorporated the new players into the side. Admittedly Kevin and Raheem are great players but it doesn't always gel, think Rodney Marsh. And I think Pellegrini's positive attitude to the way football should be played is certainly helping these two to settle in so well. The restrictions Mourinho places on his players is in stark contrast.

If we can just keep a semblance of defensive control we could win quite a lot this year.

Just not good enough tonight from the manager, end of.

Terrible set up yet again in THIS competition.

442 why? Fernando and fernandinho, when we play them away please?!! At least his changes worked

Last edited:
You really think that? Kolarov had no impact and KDB was just a bit of magic. Rest of the game was woeful.
Well zabaleta and sagna was struggling against Konoplyanka so thats why he changed the full backs. He also pushed kdb further forward when he took bony off, hence the goal. Of course it doesn't excuse the 442 earlier in the game...

Perhaps Pellegrini should of made the sub sooner but when he did the team wrestled some control back of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.