Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
@schfc6 I think the fullbacks are told to bomb it forward when we get the ball and if we lose it were fucked.
There is no way in gods green earth this shape would happen under Mancini.
The fact it happens game after game is indicative of instruction to sod defending and attack.

Anyone would struggle with the injuries we have-some reactions are frankly ridiculous. Its abundantly clear that the players are struggling to recover from games and rotating the same 13/14 players is not enough.
So why not use youngsters in the Carling Cup i'd love us to win it but if it gives a chance to rest players for the league its a no brainer for me.
Also with all these injuries and tired players why doesn't he change his tactics?Become more defensive tighten up and play on the counter.He moans about injuries and tiredness that is when a great manager steps up but all he does is moan.

So why not use youngsters in the Carling Cup i'd love us to win it but if it gives a chance to rest players for the league its a no brainer for me.
Also with all these injuries and tired players why doesn't he change his tactics?Become more defensive tighten up and play on the counter.He moans about injuries and tiredness that is when a great manager steps up but all he does is moan.

Our best youngsters are out on loan-leaves perhaps Celina, Garcia, Angelino, Maffeo, Adara, Ambrose...they would not compete with Hull but I take your point.

I've not felt this let down by a manager since Pearce!

Especially when you take into account expectation versus outcome.

I'm sick of seeing his hang-dog face, slumped in the dugout. I'm sick of listening to his insipid interviews.

I spoke to my dad on the phone after the game and we both agreed he wants fucking off.

So it's a thumbs down from your Dad. That's good enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.