Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps we should just close down discussion on the manager if we're going to use the "you're just a poster on the internet" line of thinking.

For me, he's a very good manager, with a great record over a long time. But he's not currently getting the best out of this squad. And that deserves comment, and criticism. And to be honest, why shouldn't we expect more from him?

Perhaps we should just close down discussion on the manager if we're going to use the "you're just a poster on the internet" line of thinking.

For me, he's a very good manager, with a great record over a long time. But he's not currently getting the best out of this squad. And that deserves comment, and criticism. And to be honest, why shouldn't we expect more from him?
Interesting line of argument. Thing is I've met a few people who have their coaching badges, and they were as clueless about what makes a group of individuals tick when they'd completed their coaching course as they were when they started it. I bet Alan Ball was covered in badges, and he won the World Cup you know.

Brilliant - windbags calling windbags out now.

Thank god there's a game tomorrow and we can all lighten up.......or implode.

Im going for a bit of both.

Pre match thread will see lots of imploding and doom and gloom.

Matchday thread will see several online suicides, several thread bans and every player and the manager called a genius and **** within the 90 mins.

Post match will be as always, quiet if we win and the server melting if we dont.

Interesting line of argument. Thing is I've met a few people who have their coaching badges, and they were as clueless about what makes a group of individuals tick when they'd completed their coaching course as they were when they started it. I bet Alan Ball was covered in badges, and he won the World Cup you know.

Im going to agree with you here im afraid.

Talk a great game no doubt but also make it way more complicated than it ever needs to be imo.

Apologies to all those on here with badges, many of whom i enjoy reading most of the time.

Im going for a bit of both.

Pre match thread will see lots of imploding and doom and gloom.

Matchday thread will see several online suicides, several thread bans and every player and the manager called a genius and **** within the 90 mins.

Post match will be as always, quiet if we win and the server melting if we dont.
I hear you took the **** option last game?????

I hear you took the **** option last game?????

Dont forget clueless as well but i did add a wink at the end of it pmsl.

Everyone knows my stance on the manager but i just cant be arsed arguing about him any more on here. Its the same he is shit, no he isn't going round and round and round.

6 months off and then we can all fall out over Pep ;-)

I wonder what effect Peps words will have on Pellegrini and the team. It's pretty obvious Guardiola will be the man in charge after the summer. There probably will be less motivation from the manager and the players; that's what I don't like about these so obvious manager changes. It's better to give Pellegrini hope of staying at City than making it clear he's gone even if he wins everything.

I wonder what effect Peps words will have on Pellegrini and the team. It's pretty obvious Guardiola will be the man in charge after the summer. There probably will be less motivation from the manager and the players; that's what I don't like about these so obvious manager changes. It's better to give Pellegrini hope of staying at City than making it clear he's gone even if he wins everything.
Mp will be more motivated to leave on a high with a trophy which he deserves to do,the players will be playing for the chance to play for pep imo

I'm a Pellegrini fan. He's a great coach. But I'm not sure anyone performs as well on their job when they know they're getting sacked 6 months from now. I would definitely start thinking about my future, prepare less for every match, study less the opposition.. maybe I'm just a mediocre professional though :D

Well, Karl Heinz Rummenige won everything right before Pep arrived to Bayern and I'm not sure it was good news for him. He couldn't win the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.