Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Porto may send Bayern home? That could be a way for Guardiola to get fired for this summer.:)

carlosthejackal said:
Damocles said:
carlosthejackal said:
Klopp ain't a yes man and that's what the two amigos want, so I doubt he will be showing up any time soon

What are you basing this off of?
Like everyone on here it's what I see, a style of play dictated by the Barca boys

regardless of the fact we don't have the players to carry it off. Sorianos apparent comments in Australia . I might be wrong , but I certainly think the barca boys don't want someone who will fight authority or tell them to keep away from team affairs

Txiki Begiristain is the Head of the Football Department at the club. If he isn't involved in team affairs then he isn't doing his job.

Are Dortmund legally obliged to reveal Klopp's intention to leave the club as soon as they become aware?
If that's the case, it would explain why they'd announce it publicly - since it would leak via any shareholder announcement anyway.

It all seems very sudden, but whether that because of events elsewhere (e.g. City) or because he simply told them of his intention, and Dortmund elected to announce his right away (for legal reasons) remains to be seen.

We seem to be the only obvious 'trigger' of his exit.

Damocles said:
carlosthejackal said:
Damocles said:
Like everyone on here it's what I see, a style of play dictated by the Barca boys

regardless of the fact we don't have the players to carry it off. Sorianos apparent comments in Australia . I might be wrong , but I certainly think the barca boys don't want someone who will fight authority or tell them to keep away from team affairs

Txiki Begiristain is the Head of the Football Department at the club. If he isn't involved in team affairs then he isn't doing his job.
Maybe we should give him the job

carlosthejackal said:
Damocles said:
carlosthejackal said:

Maybe we should give him the job

I'm not sure he fancies a demotion.

So anyway, what are you basing the above off of?

LoveCity said:
carlosthejackal said:
Klopp ain't a yes man and that's what the two amigos want, so I doubt he will be showing up any time soon

Pep isn't a yes-man either!

Just reading the Mirror site and McDonnell has a different spin. A more exciting one, but probably bollocks. He says City want Pep to resign and join THIS summer, and if he doesn't they could turn to Klopp and Ancelotti. I like that scenario but the idea of Pep quitting Bayern for us this summer seems almost as farfetched as our chances of winning the league now.
I could only see it if Bayern have a shock exit from CL.

They have high expectations after that WC.

LoveCity said:
carlosthejackal said:

Just reading the Mirror site and McDonnell has a different spin. A more exciting one, but probably bollocks. He says City want Pep to resign and join THIS summer, and if he doesn't they could turn to Klopp and Ancelotti. I like that scenario but the idea of Pep quitting Bayern for us this summer seems almost as farfetched as our chances of winning the league now.

Well with Bayern being 2-0 down he may not get the option to resign!

mad zab said:
LoveCity said:
carlosthejackal said:

There's no way he gets sacked from Bayern. And no way he'd resign either with the stench of failure.

This one is the most far fetched of of all of the theories, outside of the "Sheikh Mansour is signing Klopp behind City's back" idea. Would be a shocking turn of events if it transpired.

Personally I get the feeling that he's quite happy over at Bayern, enjoys his time there and Bayern enjoy him being there.

mad zab said:
LoveCity said:
carlosthejackal said:

2-1 now but not winning the Chumps will only increase his chances of staying next year at Bayern IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.