Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
BobKowalski said:
Damanino said:
Fallingbostel Blue said:
Don't know if Pep is trying to join us in the summer, looks like there has been a bit of a barney at Munich and all the medical staff have resigned

I heard big Pep blamed them for injured players and they resigned. By the way the doctor was legendary role there he was there for more than 15 years imo.

I wonder did Pep say hello to the medical staff in recent days. If he came here and wouldnt be nice with Chappy, he could find himself axed quite soon.

Roberto only got rid of the club doctor. Pep has done for the entire medical dept. You have to admire that level of ruthless blame shifting.

Also Mancini sacked the doc from a position of just having won the title, not using him as an excuse for a poor result as Guardiola seems to be doing. Not very impressed with that at all.

Pell said:
Rafa's Napoli are 3-0 up away to Wolfsburg in the Europa.

Completely destroying them and Wolfsburg been in decent form recently too.

Rafas doing something right. I wouldn't bet against him grabbing another Europa.

Lets go for Julen, porto's manager, or leonardo Jardim. Don't want another manager as pellegrini. Stubborn and naive. Guardiola seems of the same ilk as pellegrini

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
Pell said:
Rafa's Napoli are 3-0 up away to Wolfsburg in the Europa.

Completely destroying them and Wolfsburg been in decent form recently too.

Rafas doing something right. I wouldn't bet against him grabbing another Europa.

4-0!

That's frankly an unbelievable result for Rafa. The guy is a fucking master of knock out competitions.

Davs 19 said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
Davs 19 said:
Reigning champions of Spain, 3rd in La Liga and last 8 in the chumps with a genuine chance of progressing.

If you don't think they're a top side, you have amazingly high standards.

He's got a point though.

They are not at the level yet of Real, Bayern and Barca. Despite their excellent recent record and record against Real they have to keep winning things for a while in order to be considered a top side just like Dortmund aren't a top side.

Ahhhh, are you saying they have to have "istry" ;.)
Not a truly top side then

BenLlewellyn said:
Don't think Pep's gonna be happy here then with the amount of injuries we get

Good job we're being heavily linked with Klopp then - he'll feel right at home at our club the amount of injuries we pick up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.