Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Re: Ancelotti to City??

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
An improvement over MP in terms of his European success. Overall one of the most successful managers available. His league records are what people usually criticize him for but he's won a fair share of domestic cups.

So that's how I would characterize this.

Mmmmmm.....I've heard that somewhere before :)

I want to win the league as often as possible and he doesn't have the greatest record there,i accept the owner wants CL though

Davs 19 said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
An improvement over MP in terms of his European success. Overall one of the most successful managers available. His league records are what people usually criticize him for but he's won a fair share of domestic cups.

So that's how I would characterize this.

Mmmmmm.....I've heard that somewhere before :)

Probably from me on the other thread :)

I'll wait for Di Marzio, at the very least, to say it.

Be nice to see us have a good run in Europe. Carlo is tactically astute enough to do that. League wise, you're tossing a coin really. He won the league with each of PSG and Chelsea but many of his years as a manager have ended with his teams finishing 2nd, 3rd, 4th.

LoveCity said:
Be nice to see us have a good run in Europe. Carlo is tactically astute enough to do that. League wise, you're tossing a coin really. He won the league with each of PSG and Chelsea but many of his years as a manager have ended with his teams finishing 2nd, 3rd, 4th.

If I were to select weaknesses by him it would be that he's probably not one to assemble a team together (thankfully we have a DOF ;) ) or give youngsters a chance. Klopp would be better on those aspects.

pudge said:
I'll wait for Di Marzio, at the very least, to say it.
TcJSSJk.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.