Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Re: Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements

Pellegrini deserves another season at least. We are not a sacking club.

I hate this thread.

leech said:

I hate this thread.

Given he still has a chance to guide us to the premier league again, its ludicrous.

blueinsa said:
leech said:

I hate this thread.

Given he still has a chance to guide us to the premier league again, its ludicrous.

Look we get it. You think Pellegrini is one of the best managers out there.

My take on it is he's not. FA Cup exit embarrassing. League cup defence not much better. Numerous poor european performances culminating in what would have been total humiliation by Barca but for an inspired performance by Hart.

Managers are a bit like jockeys and racing drivers, they are totally dependent on the players, horse and car respectively. A great jockey can't win on a bad horse. BUT great horses can come up short with average jockeys. Think Dancing Brave in the Derby of 1986. Similarly Nico Rosberg is a good driver as was Mark Webber, but with the same machinery Lewis Hamilton and Sebastian Vettel are just better.

There are a number of managers who could do better with these players. That is all.

blueinsa said:
leech said:

I hate this thread.

Six points off Chelsea and they have a game in hand, only 1 point above Arsenal and 2 above the Rags.

Keeping 2nd is the more realistic goal.

Its been a poor season, Rubbish CL campaign, out of both cups beaten at home and fighting for top 4.

robbieh said:
blueinsa said:
leech said:

I hate this thread.

Look we get it. You think Pellegrini is one of the best managers out there.

My take on it is he's not. FA Cup exit embarrassing. League cup defence not much better. Numerous poor european performances culminating in what would have been total humiliation by Barca but for an inspired performance by Hart.

Managers are a bit like jockeys and racing drivers, they are totally dependent on the players, horse and car respectively. A great jockey can't win on a bad horse. BUT great horses can come up short with average jockeys. Think Dancing Brave in the Derby of 1986. Similarly Nico Rosberg is a good driver as was Mark Webber, but with the same machinery Lewis Hamilton and Sebastian Vettel are just better.

There are a number of managers who could do better with these players. That is all.

wtf-gif-tumblr-i2.gif

City Watch @City_Watch · 11m 11 minutes ago
A new name linked with the City job in Italy today is Sampdoria boss Sinisa Mihajlovic. Corriere Mercantile claims City are considering him.

sam-caddick said:
A new name linked with the City job in Italy today is Sampdoria boss Sinisa Mihajlovic. Corriere Mercantile claims City are considering him.

Pmsl.

neildegrassetysoneyeroll.gif

sam-caddick said:

So one would deduce that the agent for Sinisa Mihajlovic has Corriere Mercantile on his speed dial, then.

Mihajlovic? As in the racist, spitting, mate of Arkan? Yeah, that sounds like a likely choice for a club who apparently don't want controversy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.