Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Live stream for the press conf - <a class="postlink" href="http://live.bvbtotal.de/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://live.bvbtotal.de/</a>

Whatever happens in this Klopp press conference we wont know anymore until the summer. Klopp will no doubt just say he wants a change and is leaving, no chance he will say where. Looks sadly like we are stuck with Pellegrini until May.

tonethestone said:
Whatever happens in this Klopp press conference we wont know anymore until the summer. Klopp will no doubt just say he wants a change and is leaving, no chance he will say where. Looks sadly like we are stuck with Pellegrini until May.

We might become an EL team until that. Klopp, Ancelotti would favour a CL team for sure.

blueparrot said:
tonea2003 said:
fbloke said:
How popular would Jurgen be if the first decision he makes if to sell Kompany?

no one is bigger than the club

I agree but not sure why that would be one of his first decisions. We know Vinny has the ability so any coach should have enough confidence in their own ability to get him back to his best.

never said it would be, or would i want it to be

Dubai Blue said:
I'll probably get laughed at for this, but the idea of Guardiola at City has never really excited me that much. The idea of Klopp certainly does though.

I like both ideas, to be honest. But 'waiting for Pep' when it's far from dead certain that he actually accepts managing City, would be absolutely horrendous. If Txiki knows something we do not know, then, well, maybe. Still, now that Klopp is available, I think we should go for him and forget about Pep for some time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.