Disgraceful Journalism again by MUEN

I think he and the paper (when i look) seem fair.

I'll even set it to my homepage for a month just to see if you agedistarists are smoking bad weed or the paper are barstuards.

At minimum i think SB seems decent as mentioned above he comes here and doesn't shy away from his critics.
Bluemoon does like to have a crack at reporters acting with seeming impunity regarding reports seen as against our club by some.
So it should be noted to SB's credit that he takes time to come here the odd day.

TCIB said:
I think he and the paper (when i look) seem fair.

I'll even set it to my homepage for a month just to see if you agedistarists are smoking bad weed or the paper are barstuards.

At minimum i think SB seems decent as mentioned above he comes here and doesn't shy away from his critics.
Bluemoon does like to have a crack at reporters acting with seeming impunity regarding reports seen as against our club by some.
So it should be noted to SB's credit that he takes time to come here the odd day.

I heard his user name was TCIB or oakiecokie !! ;)

I moved to manchester 22 years ago

I arrived as a S wales / N yorks brought up bushy tailed young teacher who mainly followed rugby and the cylcling

Manch is a footy town and I was soon aware of the power balance..
As a teacher I was really impresssed at the quiet courage of kids loyal to City , when it would have been so much easier to glory hunt
Becoming a dad in the late 90's meant I had two 'tabula rasa' youngsters... how would they negotiate this ..... both latched onto City (mainly my son's initiative, with his sister following suit)

Throughout the 90's the MEN reported delighted at Utd's successes and crowed over the chaos (and it was chaotic) of City
My kids stood firm at Ossy Rd primary in Chorlton, where they had classmates abandoning City for the dark side and having the piss taken by rag kids all the time

Problem is now, 20+ years later.. MEN seem to find shifting their own mindset very hard...and so it goes for the tabloids, talkshyte, R5 and sadly, even broadsheets, where one would expect a little more intelligence and objectivity..

dom said:
I moved to manchester 22 years ago

I arrived as a S wales / N yorks brought up bushy tailed young teacher who mainly followed rugby and the cylcling

Manch is a footy town and I was soon aware of the power balance..
As a teacher I was really impresssed at the quiet courage of kids loyal to City , when it would have been so much easier to glory hunt
Becoming a dad in the late 90's meant I had two 'tabula rasa' youngsters... how would they negotiate this ..... both latched onto City (mainly my son's initiative, with his sister following suit)

Throughout the 90's the MEN reported delighted at Utd's successes and crowed over the chaos (and it was chaotic) of City

My kids stood firm at Ossy Rd primary in Chorlton, where they had classmates abandoning City for the dark side and having the piss taken by rag kids all the time

Problem is now, 20+ years later.. MEN seem to find shifting their own mindset very hard...and so it goes for the tabloids, talkshyte, R5 and sadly, even broadsheets, where one would expect a little more intelligence and objectivity..

Don't get done, get dom!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.