Disgraceful Journalism again by MUEN

stanHayes said:
de niro said:
It was a sad day in Manchester when the chron went.
AND THE GREEN!

The Green was the Evening News's heavily pro-Rag sports paper. I think you mean the Evening Chronicle's Pink which was much more balanced. The Pink outsold the Green for that very reason and it's no coincidence that after the merger of the broadsheet MEN and the tabloid sized Chron the broadsheet Green was dumped and the tabloid Pink was retained.

wagonman said:
I found that my life became more enjoyable when I stopped reading the so called "newspapers".

We can all see the nonsense they spout forth on football. I believe it to be the same with all other topics too.

As a simple man who is new to this forum I believe that our owners are highly capable people who have put a great deal of thought into the ownership of our beloved club and have not made such a huge investment on a whim.

I am pretty sure that the massive new academy plays a huge part in those thoughts and will, in due course, produce a line of new, young star players. Some of these will be English.

I guess many of them will be sold on to help the overall business plan but assume, in my naivety, that our beloved squad will have first pick.

In the mean time we will continue to buy ready made stars from wherever in order to win more prizes and present a better option to youngsters than our "rivals".

I believe my friends... I believe.

I beg you all to do the same.

JJ
There's the odd article gets me steamed up if I come across it but as the post above suggests, I'm well off the newspapers now and a lot happier for it.

Have you seen todays headline. We pay more than any sports club beating the LA Dodgers Basketball team??? into 2nd place. Fucking morons...

Has been mentioned.

Today's MUEN Headlines.

Manchester City players named as top earners in world sport

City make biggest PL loss in 2011/12 - but figures improving

There is no agenda. Also, United sign their first transfer (both clubs at 1 a piece) and its a South American. I anxiously await the story about Moyes not giving Englishmen a chance going forward. Should I hold my breath?

We're not really here said:
Have you seen todays headline. We pay more than any sports club beating the LA Dodgers Basketball team??? into 2nd place. Fucking morons...

Four hours on and the dozy shits have realised that the Dodgers are a baseball team.

Dethred said:
There is no agenda. Also, United sign their first transfer (both clubs at 1 a piece) and its a South American. I anxiously await the story about Moyes not giving Englishmen a chance going forward. Should I hold my breath?

Probably not...

BTW

Wonder how oakie's hangover is today ... pretty fierce I hould imagine, judging by last night's 'outpourings' !!

dom said:
Dethred said:

Probably not...

BTW

Wonder how oakie's hangover is today ... pretty fierce I hould imagine, judging by last night's 'outpourings' !!

I don't think you get hangovers from tripping on acid, do you?

dom said:
Dethred said:

Probably not...

BTW

Hey cnut I heard that !! ;)
Fucking hell it was only when I read back some of the shite I wrote last night I thought,keep away from BM on a Monday and Friday after the Guinness.Lets see what happens this week ! ;) Hic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.