Disgraceful MOTD coverage

Pigeonho said:
Not one to really mither what the pundits say as it changes nothing, but this got me riled tonight so I posted this little rant to the Beeb...

Your plate-headed twat of a presenter failed to mention 4 instances of violence from Everton players, yet he thinks Kompany should have been sent off?!?!?! Kompany, as good as he is, has not yet developed the ability to defy gravity and until he does he will land on rogue, Australian players who go in 2 footed like Cahill did, something else Hansen failed to comment on. Your coverage was shocking on Man City today, you highlighted none of the 'lowlights' from Evertons thuggish behaviour, but endeavoured to make our win out to be lucky. I will end on this. Your 3-man, tired looking panel is absolutely fucking abysmal compared to the supreme televisual experience Sky provide. The studio is drab, your 'experts' are all pro-Liverpool and hate anything that upsets the applecart, and Linekar has the personality of a radiator. Absolutely embarrassing tonight you lot were.

Then I breathed and it all felt much better!

I sent them a mini rant as well but didn't make a note of it and should have done.

When you watch the game on TV, and I've watched the Sky Sports and MOTD coverage, it's not really evident just how defensive Everton were because you don't see the positioning of all the players and the space available

4-6-0 and not even sending men forward when they had corners.

Everton fans probably think they had no choice, and did a good job on us, but if you defend like that with no outlet, you will more often than not concede

And they had 3 decent forwards on the bench. Drenthe, Bilyaletdinov and Saha.

Armaan said:
leighton said:
How are the 2 former Liverpool players going to react to the Saurez and his strop at having to be taken off will they even mention it. If it was Mario they would be all over it big time.
Good point lets see if it gets a mention

There reply. He doesnt like being taken off. If that was Mario they would of had a right fucking go at him. Being disrespectful to Mancini and all that bollocks typical Hansen and Lawrence licking Liverpools arse.

Re: David Moyes

Fuck you David Moyes, he is a bug eye'd , two faced , ginger wrong'un. I hope we have pissed on his whole week. The way that fucker has called our club has been one of the most jealous and hartfelt attacks on our good name. I now can not stand that team of hatchetmen in dark blue ( well played Silva ).So once again I have to say FUCK YOU David Moyes :)

leighton said:
Armaan said:
leighton said:
How are the 2 former Liverpool players going to react to the Saurez and his strop at having to be taken off will they even mention it. If it was Mario they would be all over it big time.
Good point lets see if it gets a mention

There reply. He doesnt like being taken off. If that was Mario they would of had a right fucking go at him. Being disrespectful to Mancini and all that bollocks typical Hansen and Lawrence licking Liverpools arse.
Haha yeah, im suprised though they actually lick the Rags ass more than Liverpools!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.