Disgraceful MOTD coverage

Marvin said:
When you watch the game on TV, and I've watched the Sky Sports and MOTD coverage, it's not really evident just how defensive Everton were because you don't see the positioning of all the players and the space available
Agreed and even when MoTD point out the entire Everton team in or around their own area they don't call them negative or defensive, they call them "hard working".

Prestwich_Blue said:
Don't usually get wound up by those two but tonight they were a disgrace. You'd think watching that it was plucky Everton cruelly denied by lucky City. And the only one of five Everton bookings they showed they tried to claim the victim should have been sent off.

Meanwhile, even the morons of Talk Shite are calling Everton's performance "anti football". How fucking far removed from reality does the Hansen arse-unit have to get be before the BBC sack him. We are paying good money to get this cretinous, bile-spewing troll.

MOTD has been poor for some years now, symptomatic of the general decline in television standards. It appears Hansen, and the rest of the presenters, have seen a severely edited version of the game and has made his comments based on the highlights. Is he at fault? Maybe, the format of the show cannot help.

The show needs a big overhaul. a new presenter and new pundits. They've appear far too complacent and comfortable.

Plus Hansen is a United supporting ****

88ster said:
MOTD has been poor for some years now, symptomatic of the general decline in television standards. It appears Hansen, and the rest of the presenters, have seen a severely edited version of the game and has made his comments based on the highlights. Is he at fault? Maybe, the format of the show cannot help.

The show needs a big overhaul. a new presenter and new pundits. They've appear far too complacent and comfortable.

Plus Hansen is a United supporting ****

The presenters are just old and out of touch with the modern game. MOTD needs a badly needed injection of fresh blood.

I will be upset if the club don't try and defend Vinny regarding these comments. The BBC went out of their way to accuse our club captain of violent conduct in front of millions of TV viewers, and this should no be accepted.

I'm going specsavers Monday morning as all I could see was Cahill doing a horrendous foul on Kompany, after 54 replays I still can't see this stamp they are talking about?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.