Disgraceful MOTD coverage

Just got in an watched it on sky plus, could not believe that coverage from those 3 nipples, scalamanga twats.
Bit bad when wife turns around and says, his had his eye brows waxed.
These pundits are very uncomfortable of late, I think it's time the BBC and sky for that matter started thinking about the future.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Pam said:
I am sick of having to pay my license fees to an organisation that pays £1 million a year to a bitter, clueless cretin like Hansen They are taking the absolute piss now. More of us need to complain.
Just done so. Fellow blues need to stop watching this shit.

Problem is we shouldn't be bullied into not watching it because of some scottish scouse **** and another scouse **** fuck wit!!!

I have complained, i don't mind haters but be fair and not so selective in the editing of coverage. No mention of Silva as soon as he is not closely man marked opening them up like a tin of baked beans, seriously ?
My 8yo Nephew even noticed he did a lot more the second that stopped (he did alright even when he was closely man marked also).

Hansen, fuck of back to tanning your bland peavish face on some island and stay there please.

I just sent a message to durham at talk sport told him to get the debate going again about how shite MOD is, he loves a good scrap with the BBC.

What fucks me off is that the other 2 just sit there like total cock suckers and just nod their heads i can't fucking stand it, Gary big ears always looks so condescending when he talks it's like he is taking the piss with a smug smile on his face.

Not one of the other 2 while one is talking has a different opinion about it doggymore is right the show is shite.

Love lee dixon though get him down here to take Ferris the rags job.

Worst coverage ever

160 years between the three of them and they never even played in the Premier League cos they all played before football was invented

Sack the boring old rag/ scouse caricature bastards now ffs

2ND IN THE LEAGUE ON GOAL DIFFERENCE ONLY YOU FUCKING CUNTS

WHAT A TEAM WE ARE! :-)

GOD I HOPE WE WIN THE LEAGUE THIS SEASON AND SHOVE YOUR
HAS-BEEN BIASED SHIT DOWN YOUR WRINKLY OLD THROATS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.