Disgraceful MOTD coverage

i dont see why ppl here are so mad about. this is been happening for a while now....its nothing new to see the media playing down anything good achieved by city. i believe the bashing in the uk will stop only when city gains international recognition.

so the fans have to be smart enough and not just be mad for nothing. we ve got either to suck it up and wait, or fight back in an organized fashion in the name of city against any media outlet that you think does wrong to the image of the club.

The Hansen arse-hat should be told to do the following:-

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/guidelines/editorialguidelines/page/guidelines-conflict-of-interest-personal-interests/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/guidelines/editori ... interests/</a>

Hansen is irritating at the best of times but tonight was on another level, couldn't believe what I was hearing! We go to the Emirates and defend a draw and it's branded 'anti-football' and 'negative', but Everton come to us playing a 5-5-0 formation and attempting a hatchet-job on Silva (which MOTD didn't even mention) and they say it was a good, honest, hard-working defensive masterclass?? And I'm not even going to get started on what he was saying about Vinnie. Just sent a complaint to the BBC but hopefully City will have something to say about Moyes and Hansens comments!

Re: MoTD

didactic said:
MCFC 4 EVER said:
Hansen has shown himself to be the twat he really is Vinny stamping on Cahill get to specsavers you senile scottish twat
And then he has the cheek to say that we were lucky

He will forever suck Fergies dick and to say Marios goal was lucky. If Chicashito had scored that they would be calling him the saviour of mankind.

Try as I might, I can't see a deflection significant enough to change the flight of the ball. I certainly don't see how it took the ball away from the GK. He wouldn't have got there either way.

Re: MoTD

Pam said:
didactic said:
MCFC 4 EVER said:
Hansen has shown himself to be the twat he really is Vinny stamping on Cahill get to specsavers you senile scottish twat
And then he has the cheek to say that we were lucky

He will forever suck Fergies dick and to say Marios goal was lucky. If Chicashito had scored that they would be calling him the saviour of mankind.

Try as I might, I can't see a deflection significant enough to change the flight of the ball. I certainly don't see how it took the ball away from the GK. He wouldn't have got there either way.
Looked like it was going straight at Howard to me. Doesn't warrant Hansen's "City were lucky" comments though.

Mooncat19 said:
ultimateharold said:
quiet_riot said:
Baines, Neville and Rodwell - 3 disgusting 'challenges', not shown.

Now claiming Vince intended to stamp on Cahill.

Can't argue there.

I've watched it since. Neville never touched him..and the other two where tough challenges that got a booking.

Kompany stood on Cahill. I never thought it at the match but having watched it a few times. Defo. His fcukin expression says it all. Didnt alter the result and you deserved the win. But he did him.

Clap fucking trap.

Pam said:
Mooncat19 said:
ultimateharold said:
Can't argue there.

I've watched it since. Neville never touched him..and the other two where tough challenges that got a booking.

Kompany stood on Cahill. I never thought it at the match but having watched it a few times. Defo. His fcukin expression says it all. Didnt alter the result and you deserved the win. But he did him.

Clap fucking trap.

the biased old has-beens on motd said so though!

RandomJ said:
I can see Kompany getting a ban from the comments of Moyes and Hansen even though he is a victim of a dangerous tackle and only tried to avoid getting a broken leg.

Moyes will probably see that as a victory. Well I hope that consoles him as his shit, negative, talentless team of thugs enjoy a well deserved relegation battle.

IMHO Retrospective action is not possible as the Ref dealt with it at the time by booking Cahill for two footed challenge. If the FA choose to charge him City could employ an expect who would testify that it is impossible for a human to defy gravity without mechanical means.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.