Disgraceful MOTD coverage

Re: MotD not biassed - official!

They don't mention there the fact that nearly all our good play, indeed pivotal plays like silvas through ball were not mentioned and if they were it was lip service at best.
I am not demanding they fawn over us but surely plays like a GOAL deserve a little analysis build up etc, sorry BBC you need to pull your head out.

Get rid of Hansen he has had it, bores the shit out of me, Shearer is very monotone and depressing.
They need to change it, Dixon is good, Liniker although a bit sly is tolerable.

If sky tweak the show they do thats similar then i will never watch motd again. It is fresh and totally down the line with it's analysis of matches from what i have seen.

Me as well

I have re-complained and ask them to deal with all my points I know fram past experience that they tend to dismiss the first one but take the second one more serious

MOTD is a tired looking programme these days and needs a complete overhaul IMO. Linekar adds nothing to the programme with regards to constructive comments or views on anything that is shown. It has become all too predictable.

well here is my reply

Dear MR Holmes

Thank you for contacting us.

There was no bias against Manchester City in our coverage on the 24 September edition of Match of the Day and we’re sorry if you disagree.

There was an incident in which the referee felt that Tim Cahill had fouled Vincent Kompany - who saw it once from a certain angle. Cahill was injured, but received a yellow card. David Moyes disagreed with this assessment, and on viewing the incident with the benefit of slow-motion footage from various angles, the honest assessment of our ex-professional panellists was that Kompany was more sinning than sinned against.

We always call the game as we see it and we acknowledge that not all fans will agree on this.

We’d like to assure you we've registered your complaint on our audience log. This is an internal report of audience feedback which we compile daily and is available for viewing by all our staff. This includes all programme makers and presenters, along with our senior management. It ensures that your points, along with all other comments we receive, are circulated and considered across the BBC.

Thanks again for taking the time to contact us.

bollox

Dear MR Holmes

There was no bias against Manchester City in our coverage on the 24 September edition of Match of the Day and we’re sorry if you disagree.

There was an incident in which the referee felt that Tim Cahill had fouled Vincent Kompany - who saw it once from a certain angle. Cahill was injured, but received a yellow card. David Moyes disagreed with this assessment, and on viewing the incident with the benefit of slow-motion footage from various angles, the honest assessment of our ex-professional panellists was that Kompany was more sinning than sinned against.

We always call the game as we see it and we acknowledge that not all fans will agree on this.

We’d like to assure you we've registered your complaint on our audience log. This is an internal report of audience feedback which we compile daily and is available for viewing by all our staff. This includes all programme makers and presenters, along with our senior management. It ensures that your points, along with all other comments we receive, are circulated and considered across the BBC.

bluestevei said:
well here is my reply

Dear MR Holmes

bollox
Bollox? That's an unusual name!

Here's mine:
Dear Mr Price

Thanks again for taking the time to contact us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.