Disgraceful press attacks on our owners, unbelievable

Have to laugh. Even the journos I know are close and very sympathetic to the club are having a go. Instead of whingeing, stand back and see the wood for the trees and that the chairman has fucked up big time.

He and the Sheikh have given them a gun, filled it with bullets and stuck a big sign on the trigger saying "Please point at me and pull" and some are moaning because they have.

Soulboy you are on the money once again, .........Spencer talks today of -

Sheikh rattle and roll and

Cook is under orders from an Arab Land 3,000 miles away........

I think the point is (sorry if it's been mentioned) that Hughes (according to Hughes) was set a target of top 6 and a cup and you are well on target for both, so that's why some people can't understand why he has gone.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Have to laugh. Even the journos I know are close and very sympathetic to the club are having a go. Instead of whingeing, stand back and see the wood for the trees and that the chairman has fucked up big time.

He and the Sheikh have given them a gun, filled it with bullets and stuck a big sign on the trigger saying "Please point at me and pull" and some are moaning because they have.

And of course Roman the Ruskie has been pilloried over his managerial swing door policy over the last 2 years right?!

There is an anti City edge to the press no doubt at all but this time the club has shot it's self in the foot I know people don't wanna hear it but it's true.

Simple facts are Khaldoon went public pre season setting the target if top 6. Reading a fair few articles at the time this was still the case when the team went to Abu Dhabi. Fast forward to the present ok true recent form aint been good at all our defence looks as firm as the leaning tower of Pisas foundations but we were on target. The fact the press had wind of this before hand so much so players are meant to have had texts telling them pre kick off is shocking, they have invited this ridicule on to them and the club and sadly us as well.

However the flip side is now we try and move on get behind Roberto Mancini. The press view of the club we will have to ignore but I really hope they have learned the lessons from the way Hughes has been treated and the bad light it has put the club in.

PB you think the comments from the press are acceptable then................

Prestwich_Blue said:

Spot on

Have to laugh at some people, the media is far from against you, you've already become part of the new 'sky 5' without winning anything. Hughes getting sacked was on the breaking news bar for a good 2 hours for crying out loud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.