Disgraceful press attacks on our owners, unbelievable

When the some journo's cant even get the correct Country then it's little wonder..............however you expect criticism in anything............in this case it's the manner of the criticism.......

there is no justification in the Mail showing a pic of Sheikh Mansour, Khaldoon, MH and GC and saying VULTURES.........

then they add these people don't deserve to be involved in English Football.........oh really.......

the press are a disgrace..........

I dont see anything different that the press have written that hasnt been posted on here since saturday by some tbh.

Fucking hysterics, the like that hasnt been seen since the death of Diana.

He was a football manager, who got sacked for poor results.

Anyone would have thought he had been executed ffs.

Balti said:
'a national disgrace' ??!!

Nah - that's gordon Brown and his so-called government.
And all the rest of the politicians they make scousers look honest.

The owners only mistake - and even then it might have been Cook's mistake - was the timing of Hughes's sacking. He should have gone straight after the Spurs farce.

As for the media, well it's time to circle the wagons and get that siege mentality in place. No one likes us and I really don't care.

Totally agree with the OP they are a disgrace..............

Absolute lack of respect to HRH and Khaldoon, not shown to other owners though.........

Undertones of racism, is something we should all be embarrassed about, on this board, in the papers, news or where ever. Its a mind set that looks as prevalent now as ever.

Its not big.
Its not clever.

---------

The board should be lambasted for letting Hughes spend so much money, as they obviously knew he was not their man. Never mind about how much faith and patience the board claimed to have, they had an idea, and should of gone with their instincts first rather than take that risk.

And I've said it before and I'll say it again, If the board are willing to act that underhanded within the the club, it'd be reasonable assumption to say they'd do something similar to us, e.g. raising ticket prices 50%-66%. for every home game in the coming seasons. I know this would be a push for many families over the course of a season, especially over the next 2 years. Maybe a push too far for some.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.