Disgusted

I think nerves played a big factor, it was just a shame because with the lights going out pre-match and the noise level at that time, I thought this was going to be one of the best atmospheres we've seen.

Let's just hope those of us going on Wednesday really get behind the lads.

I was in Colin Bell lvl2, and it was tonnes noisier than normal (not hard, I'm aware). It did go quiet after the scum scored, but I think that was due to a lot of us thinking we were going to go on and get hammered.
Perked up a lot after the equaliser, and again after the winner.

Quiet again in the last 10 though, could only hear nails being chewed!

I'll tell you what was a problem, different parts of the ground singing different songs and at different stages in songs. Rarely did the ground sing as one. I was on the end of my block (136) and there were times when my block and 137 were singing the same song but at different parts which made it pretty confusing.

When you are in one part of the ground singing one song you can't here another part of the ground. It's all well and good 110/111 saying they couldn't hear anyone else but from the North Stand I couldn't hear them much either because they were either too quiet or we were singing anyway and obviously that drowned out the sound from the other side of the ground.

I think the main problem was we never all sang the same song, being in the corner and having to put up with the scum meant we sang mostly back to them rather than singing for the team which gets the whole ground going.

We have to forget its the scum we are playing and sing for the team if we want the whole ground to join in like we did against Hamburg & Chelsea

Cant agree with you fella,think your being to critical, i was on the 3rd tier C.B and we where chirping in for sure.

You know what, I hate all this "111 always sings and know one else ever does" crap. So what whoopy do's you must all be so proud at being the best fans in the world ever! Now lets be honest, if people wanted to sing then they would do so why keep trying to force them to sing? If your all doing such a great job then whats the issue? I sit in 101 and we sing, but the noise from your end doesnt seem that impressive.... I would guess that wherever you are in the ground that any other part seems quiet. Like I say we sing, not all the time but we do as best we can. The problem lies in the fact we have fuck all to sing, every song is the same for every player. Other than the obvious Bluemoon etc we have nothing accept the same old "we've got robinho" or "Ireland is superman" (notice same fecking tune....) not to mention every song we have with "Benjani wooo oh oh oh, Benjani....." etc etc but we change the name. Tell you what seen as 111 is the best thing since sliced bread why not get together and make some new songs up! People make suggestions but get shot down with "x club use's that tune" least it's different and not the same repetative song with different words!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHH! Like I say people will sing if they want dont force the issue.

*takes deep breath and...... Calms down*

Block 132 was lukewarm, apart from a lad in the seat over the gangway who was giving it out large like myself.

I was in 109 for Hamburg and Tue wasn't a patch on the atmosphere from that game. But give it time, should get better and better!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.