Disgusted

not my fault! said:
You know what, I hate all this "111 always sings and know one else ever does" crap. So what whoopy do's you must all be so proud at being the best fans in the world ever! Now lets be honest, if people wanted to sing then they would do so why keep trying to force them to sing? If your all doing such a great job then whats the issue? I sit in 101 and we sing, but the noise from your end doesnt seem that impressive.... I would guess that wherever you are in the ground that any other part seems quiet. Like I say we sing, not all the time but we do as best we can. The problem lies in the fact we have fuck all to sing, every song is the same for every player. Other than the obvious Bluemoon etc we have nothing accept the same old "we've got robinho" or "Ireland is superman" (notice same fecking tune....) not to mention every song we have with "Benjani wooo oh oh oh, Benjani....." etc etc but we change the name. Tell you what seen as 111 is the best thing since sliced bread why not get together and make some new songs up! People make suggestions but get shot down with "x club use's that tune" least it's different and not the same repetative song with different words!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHH! Like I say people will sing if they want dont force the issue.

*takes deep breath and...... Calms down*

I don't even sit in 111 I'm a south stander but obviously had to relocate on Tuesday, so your rant regarding 111 is irrelevant.

If we have 'fuck all to sing' as you put it, then why have the north stand and other areas of the ground created great atmospheres in previous matches?

And at what point did I try and 'force' anyone to sing? I was merely stating my opinion of the atmosphere on Tuesday and seeing whether it was just me who thought we could have give our team a bit better support.

salfordblues said:
not my fault! said:
You know what, I hate all this "111 always sings and know one else ever does" crap. So what whoopy do's you must all be so proud at being the best fans in the world ever! Now lets be honest, if people wanted to sing then they would do so why keep trying to force them to sing? If your all doing such a great job then whats the issue? I sit in 101 and we sing, but the noise from your end doesnt seem that impressive.... I would guess that wherever you are in the ground that any other part seems quiet. Like I say we sing, not all the time but we do as best we can. The problem lies in the fact we have fuck all to sing, every song is the same for every player. Other than the obvious Bluemoon etc we have nothing accept the same old "we've got robinho" or "Ireland is superman" (notice same fecking tune....) not to mention every song we have with "Benjani wooo oh oh oh, Benjani....." etc etc but we change the name. Tell you what seen as 111 is the best thing since sliced bread why not get together and make some new songs up! People make suggestions but get shot down with "x club use's that tune" least it's different and not the same repetative song with different words!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHH! Like I say people will sing if they want dont force the issue.

*takes deep breath and...... Calms down*

I don't even sit in 111 I'm a south stander but obviously had to relocate on Tuesday, so your rant regarding 111 is irrelevant.

If we have 'fuck all to sing' as you put it, then why have the north stand and other areas of the ground created great atmospheres in previous matches?

And at what point did I try and 'force' anyone to sing? I was merely stating my opinion of the atmosphere on Tuesday and seeing whether it was just me who thought we could have give our team a bit better support.

At what point did I blame you directly? I didnt I said those that sit in that area always have something to say, end of. So dont get all defensive. As for songs, well the atmosphere has been shite since we moved to this stadium. It's not home, or rather it doesnt feel like home anymore and never has. Maybe due to us not having any sponsorship around the ground for years, I mean come on even the boxes have the company name etched into the glass so it cant be seen! No soul in the ground so no soul in the fans in my opinion. Maine rd was amazing every game from what I remember, this is the first season I have missed it too! I go back to my point though, there is no point "asking" people to sing because those who want to do and those that dont wont.

The North Stand was fine. Thing is, just like The South Stand, if you're not sat right in there it isn't that impressive elsewhere in th ground.

not my fault! said:
At what point did I blame you directly? I didnt I said those that sit in that area always have something to say, end of. So dont get all defensive. As for songs, well the atmosphere has been shite since we moved to this stadium. It's not home, or rather it doesnt feel like home anymore and never has. Maybe due to us not having any sponsorship around the ground for years, I mean come on even the boxes have the company name etched into the glass so it cant be seen! No soul in the ground so no soul in the fans in my opinion. Maine rd was amazing every game from what I remember, this is the first season I have missed it too! I go back to my point though, there is no point "asking" people to sing because those who want to do and those that dont wont.

I trust you're being ironic.

COMS is no different to Maine Road. Blaming any new ground for poor atmosphere is just an excuse. Seats don't sing.

The atmosphere was shit because we surrendered the south stand. I was in 122 rite next to the rags and it was crap. There were a few South standers in there but spread about and it didn't get going. 111 looked like they were making noise but we couldn't hear it because they're too small

Operation one end needs to happen.

mancmackem said:
Block 132 was lukewarm, apart from a lad in the seat over the gangway who was giving it out large like myself.

I was in 109 for Hamburg and Tue wasn't a patch on the atmosphere from that game. But give it time, should get better and better!

Think that wa sme mate..throat hoarse the next day!

I thought the atmos was pretty good...it's a funny one in the North stand..my experience ( as a s/t holder) is that 90% of the people, not only are happy for you to stand, but will join in if you start chanting...they just don't want to be the first to stick there neck out!

I decided after the Chelsea game, that I need to be a bit of a leader in our block and get some chant's going, and I'm starting to notice a few regulars getting on board..at the same time, I always make sure I'm not ruining it for kids sat behind me, so when the action is down the other end etc, I plant my arse on my seat, and enjoy the game.

there'sd no doubt block 111 were the best block in the ground..it looked a right laugh over there!

The Fat el Hombre said:
The atmosphere was shit because we surrendered the south stand. I was in 122 rite next to the rags and it was crap. There were a few South standers in there but spread about and it didn't get going. 111 looked like they were making noise but we couldn't hear it because they're too small

Operation one end needs to happen.

Operation one end needs to happen
Agreed,Cook should be getting his teeth into this problem rather than going on a self ego tour,GET IT FUCKIN SORTED.
Perhaps contacting City should be the next step,yes it's a problem but for fucks sake get it done.

salfordblues said:
Obviously Tuesday was a great night for all blues and we're all hoping for more of the same on Wednesday.

However what really got my back up, particularly in the first half, was the atmosphere, or lack thereof from the rest of the ground.

I was in 111 and it seemed that throughout the game it was only us who were making any noise.

quote]

sick to death of 111 claiming to be the greatest ever. you really aren't that great, and your songs are shite. i heard noone but 119-121 sing all game because we sang all game, didnt feel any need to come on here claiming how great i am though. i thought on a whole the atmosphere was pretty decent, we didnt really get outsung which we usually do when 6k away fans come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.