dishonest people

I still think its only right and proper that the op says if the curry in question was a Chinese or Indian, and how he got free delivery on the said repast when it cost less than £10.

I’ve met a handful of habitually violent men that I’ve quite liked over the years, but no more. On the other hand, I’ve met dozens of dishonest people that I’ve really liked and would personally trust not to rip me off. Hardly ever been let down in that regard. I think there can be honour among thieves.

Dishonesty is the type of offending which spans by far the greatest range of culpability. Find it hard to get too energised about some crimes of dishonesty tbh. That said, there’s not much lower than someone who cons a vulnerable pensioner. Fucking scum.

As I said, wide range of culpability.

Anyway later I jumped a cab back, it was $6 and I gave the guy $10 and said keep the change.

Woke up to find it was a $100 bill and spent the morning feeling cheated and very angry. My wife was pissing herself though. The **** knew I had mixed up the bills and was off like a shot, leaving me in a cloud of vaporized rubber.

This is the consequence of acting generously with no previous experience.

I’ve met a handful of habitually violent men that I’ve quite liked over the years, but no more. On the other hand, I’ve met dozens of dishonest people that I’ve really liked and would personally trust not to rip me off. Hardly ever been let down in that regard. I think there can be honour among thieves.

Dishonesty is the type of offending which spans by far the greatest range of culpability. Find it hard to get too energised about some crimes of dishonesty tbh. That said, there’s not much lower than someone who cons a vulnerable pensioner. Fucking scum.

As I said, wide range of culpability.

I too have met and known a few villain types, but I agree with you, they would never rob vulnerable old people or anyone else like that. Banks and post offices yes. That’s not to say there aren’t right Cunts, but where I grew up, targeting vulnerable people in our community was dealt with brutally. And no one saw a fucking thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.