Disillusioned with Football £££

Except the rags net spend over the last ten years is more than cities. Could be an ignorant rag.

I could just be a City fan?

Rags wouldn't exactly have the moral high ground would they? They pay their players ridiculous money too.

I'm not sure why some people on here immediately go for 'Rag' if someone says something they disagree with?

It’s a massive bubble which will pop at some stage. The figures involved are staggering now. All propped up by TV cash

Supply and demand. When the bubble bursts - it's all over. Until then .......

Hopefully Rui Pinto can get the email trail between the Saudi's and Qatari's and how the Saudi's get their 250m back next year.

Too much money, blatantly. But what can you do? That’s the problem of the free market.

Is it right for humanity that so much money goes into individual pockets? Absolutely not, but the same goes for any ceo that pays themselves multiples of what their employees make.

But here’s the problem? What can we do, what can any of us do? The system won’t change as the money greases the correct hands. It was forever thus and forever will be.

In the meantime I enjoy people kicking a ball around

In 1968 the average wage for a man was approx £22 per week and even less for women , George best was on £1000 per week. So about 50 times the average wage at time football clubs relied on gate receipts , prize money & the owners deep pockets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.