Dismissing ITKs in 12 easy hours

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
desert rat said:
BillyShears asks today, after Mark Hughes' claims to be safe in his job, a perfectly reasonable question, directed towards Ajay and Zin Messiah Zimmer, the so called, highly proclaimed "ITKs" of "yes or no, is Mark Hughes staying?"

[/b]Ajay answers today as follows:

"Location: Dubai I was in the believe that MH is staying however I have been told that he and Khaldoon had a 2 hour meeting last night, I know ADUG are split on what to do as they do not want to distrupt the squad and want to introduce some stability..
No one knows what will happen as ADUG do not even know at this stage what they will do."

Pretty clear (even for Ajay!) are we agreed?

Zin Messiah Zimmer has not yet replied, but his take on the sitauation as of 6pm ish two days ago was the following:

"i give a honest insight into what i believe to be the truth. Hughes goes it will be asap,he stays then its pointless topic,though i'd say first 2 in june,and all indications r its not actually inconceivable that jose could be here june,don't shoot the messenger,my source is bang do 9 times out of 10."

Again, a pretty clear point of view, wouldn't you say?

And, while I'm highlighting so called well connected types with "bang on" info, though his opinion wasn't sought, stockholm blue syndrome wrote yesterday evening:

"monday after the Bolton game its already done and dusted im afraid
yeh im sorry although im not looking for fame my source is as close as you can get and i dont want to fuck it up so when it happens i will not say i told you so"

No, you won't be telling us so sunshine, because it is not true. Nor Ajay is your "no one at Adug knows at this stage" nonsense ( or in fact any of your other "RSC had a medical" , "Robinho had a video conference with Khaldoon after the West Ham game and told him who should stay", blah blah) . ZMZ will have egg on his face in June too, as the only fella in the City managerial hotseat, will be MARK HUGHES.

Khaldoon Al Mubarak, the chairman, MANDATED i.e acting on behalf of, the owner, Sheikh Mansour, will tomorrow confirm all the stuff Mark Hughes said yesterday.
There is NO split in ADUG. "ADUG" doesn't come into it when it comes to decisions about Manchester City. The ultimate decision makers are the Sheikh and Khaldoon. Sorry Ajay,but your " I need permission to...", " ADUG think that....", is all way, way , way off the mark.

What I am saying will be shown to be true from tomorrow. At least, this is proveable and if, tomorrow, it doesn't happen, you're quite entitled to slaughter me. Until then, hold fire.

Can we please have a bit of caution on the whole ITK thing. They may be entertaining, but usually they turn out to be complete crap.

Oh, and while I'm at it, I'm not an ITK (other than on this particular point), I don't claim to be one and I've no desire to be one. I've just happened to hear it's happening and it's interesting how much it cuts through the nonsense that so many people have been peddling recently.

Hi Leslie errr Mark...nice to see you spreading your message onto another media format. Can you remind me what your aspirations/ targets were eleven months ago and can I ask why your have changed your views so many times since then?
I can't recall Hughes coming in and promising City fans the Earth.

Managing fans expectations is somthing that has been difficult. Dr Sulaiman linked us with the World's best players, and although the subsequent press stories were rubbished by City, many City fans expected City to automatically compete with the top 4 within a season.

Those expectations were unrealistic. We've perhaps underachieved to a small extent, but I don't think we're that far away from where we expected. I expected City to qualify for Europe. We've only just missed out on that, and perhaps the long UEFA Cup campaign affected our League form. We've come up a little short, but we're not that far away from Everton and Villa.

svennis pennis said:
Ah ok. I have not a clue who he is. A total non entity, how disappointing.

Me too, had to look him up.

Hope he has the balls to come on and explain himself though.

Its as easy as this skippy.....this info you profess is what? New to me? I'm immensely tired,not looking for a debate,got back from london two hours ago and frankly hitting the mo fo sleep master 2000. I'll explain myself in full tomorrow,all i will say is I'll put my info up against anything you muster and will deliver more credence than in your glorified 12 hour analogy,thats not being defensive,just factual,like i said,not on best form so here is a proposal... Showdown tomorrow to which we can debate on the itk myth. C you then gary. Toned up dude

Marvin said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
desert rat said:
BillyShears asks today, after Mark Hughes' claims to be safe in his job, a perfectly reasonable question, directed towards Ajay and Zin Messiah Zimmer, the so called, highly proclaimed "ITKs" of "yes or no, is Mark Hughes staying?"

[/b]Ajay answers today as follows:

"Location: Dubai I was in the believe that MH is staying however I have been told that he and Khaldoon had a 2 hour meeting last night, I know ADUG are split on what to do as they do not want to distrupt the squad and want to introduce some stability..
No one knows what will happen as ADUG do not even know at this stage what they will do."

Pretty clear (even for Ajay!) are we agreed?

Zin Messiah Zimmer has not yet replied, but his take on the sitauation as of 6pm ish two days ago was the following:

"i give a honest insight into what i believe to be the truth. Hughes goes it will be asap,he stays then its pointless topic,though i'd say first 2 in june,and all indications r its not actually inconceivable that jose could be here june,don't shoot the messenger,my source is bang do 9 times out of 10."

Again, a pretty clear point of view, wouldn't you say?

And, while I'm highlighting so called well connected types with "bang on" info, though his opinion wasn't sought, stockholm blue syndrome wrote yesterday evening:

"monday after the Bolton game its already done and dusted im afraid
yeh im sorry although im not looking for fame my source is as close as you can get and i dont want to fuck it up so when it happens i will not say i told you so"

No, you won't be telling us so sunshine, because it is not true. Nor Ajay is your "no one at Adug knows at this stage" nonsense ( or in fact any of your other "RSC had a medical" , "Robinho had a video conference with Khaldoon after the West Ham game and told him who should stay", blah blah) . ZMZ will have egg on his face in June too, as the only fella in the City managerial hotseat, will be MARK HUGHES.

Khaldoon Al Mubarak, the chairman, MANDATED i.e acting on behalf of, the owner, Sheikh Mansour, will tomorrow confirm all the stuff Mark Hughes said yesterday.
There is NO split in ADUG. "ADUG" doesn't come into it when it comes to decisions about Manchester City. The ultimate decision makers are the Sheikh and Khaldoon. Sorry Ajay,but your " I need permission to...", " ADUG think that....", is all way, way , way off the mark.

What I am saying will be shown to be true from tomorrow. At least, this is proveable and if, tomorrow, it doesn't happen, you're quite entitled to slaughter me. Until then, hold fire.

Can we please have a bit of caution on the whole ITK thing. They may be entertaining, but usually they turn out to be complete crap.

Oh, and while I'm at it, I'm not an ITK (other than on this particular point), I don't claim to be one and I've no desire to be one. I've just happened to hear it's happening and it's interesting how much it cuts through the nonsense that so many people have been peddling recently.

Hi Leslie errr Mark...nice to see you spreading your message onto another media format. Can you remind me what your aspirations/ targets were eleven months ago and can I ask why your have changed your views so many times since then?
I can't recall Hughes coming in and promising City fans the Earth.

Managing fans expectations is somthing that has been difficult. Dr Sulaiman linked us with the World's best players, and although the subsequent press stories were rubbished by City, many City fans expected City to automatically compete with the top 4 within a season.

Those expectations were unrealistic. We've perhaps underachieved to a small extent, but I don't think we're that far away from where we expected. I expected City to qualify for Europe. We've only just missed out on that, and perhaps the long UEFA Cup campaign affected our League form. We've come up a little short, but we're not that far away from Everton and Villa.

I could have sworn he talked about qualifying for Europe etc. Mind you Frank spelt it out publicly what was expected of Hughes:-

"I want you to know that Sven is a good man. I brought him to the club and supported him with investment and we still have a good friendship. But I want this club to advance faster, much faster. Sven is a good football general, but we need more.

"We must play with more consistency, much more urgency. In the second half of the season, the slide was too bad, too much. We lost 8-1 at Middlesbrough! The shame of that.

The team stopped playing. They stopped working. I could not take this. I understand you cannot win every game. A football is round; it does not bounce along a straight line. I can accept the unpredictable, but not such a fall. We had to make a change."

"Mark Hughes is an excellent appointment. The players need to be motivated, instead of playing like people who are not being paid any money.

"We need a culture of discipline at our club. I want strong leadership from the manager, motivation for young men and I want players who can cope with that. If not, they can go. I want players who work hard to make their luck, not players who are lazy.

"We are not a selling club, but I want players with talent, who will exercise and improve. I want desire and commitment. Some may fit, some not. That is a decision for the new manager. Some will go, but not our best young players.

I've just read through some of the lads posts & he strikes me as being someone who doesn't really want confrontation or hassle.
Perhaps he was genuinely worried that he would get abused for posting what he was going to post, so thought fuck it i'll put it on anonymously.
I'm getting a bad feeling about this.

I logged on a bit ago and it looks like there's been a lot of interest in me(well a photo, anyway.) I've read through all this, and all I can say is that me and desert rat are not one and the same. There are multiple users on this address.Some of them city fans, some not into football at all. Of the ones who are, some share similar views to me on city, but I don't know if they are posters. I'm not going to say who they may or may not be 1) because I didn't know anything about that post til I saw it just now and 2) because if i did know who it was, it wouldn't be my place to.

I started going to Maine Road over forty odd years ago and had a season ticket for most of that time ( I have to confess to not being one now-i had to give it up towards the end at Maine Road cos I couldn't afford it, but it doesn't make me less committed to the cause). I get to the majority of home games and also a fair few away games,but not all. I know a few people at the club, but don't get any info of real note above and beyond anyone else.

I therefore feel as qualified as anyone else to express my opinons. I don't want to get grief (thanks flb and bluemanc) but yes, I'm in the Hughes in camp for reasons i've given before and I've also always held the belief that he will stay. Partly in faith because I want him to,but mostly because from what I see and hear, the owners seemt to have delivered on what they have said so far and look like being everything Dr T and his pals weren't.

i am generally a glass half full person and I, like many, get annoyed by ITK's, often because it all ends up creating such negativity. I think this is frustrating when there genuinely seems to be some good things going on at city (ticket prices going down etc) and because we've got seriously wealthy owners.I do find the Ajay obsession annoying, I have to say. It always looks to me like he states the bleeding obvious. i've never seen the Zin fellas stuff, i think he must be a daytime poster as opposed to my nights.

Anyway, think what you like. I love city, but I'm not desert rat, though for what it's worth, I hope he's right.

By the way, I'm at work now so if I disappear, that's why. Although it might be a good thing if I'm going to get some hassle.

Cheesy said:
BlueMooner87 said:
100% this is someone fom the club and i would be surprised if this person posts again

100% this is someone who posts from the same IP as another poster on here (who incidentally backs Hughes to the hilt).

all I'll say is that he or she isn't that smart if they create a new nick for a single posting but do not also do it from a unique location at the same time to mask their true identity!

oh the intrigue... LOL

SORRY THE 12 HOURS ARE UP.

Posted at 5.03pm, 12hours plus means 5.03am.

Got up early waiting for the statement, but it ain't happened, ITK, lol.

There is one heck of a difference lad between keeping Blackburn up, good defense and sneak a win if possible, to building a WINNING team and WINNING things.

Mark has not shown he is a WINNER yet, may well be but I tend to think a good manager just not a great manager. A MASTER of excuses, definitely, ones which usually contradict previous excuses.

Hughes or other, we should be aiming top 4 as a minimum target next season. Why set your targets so low as 7th, unless your are scared you will fail and need an excuse.

SORRY ITK U WUZ WONG.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.