Dismissing ITKs in 12 easy hours

The article on SS says that the interview was with the MEN so is it fair to say that Desert Rat has some links at our local newspaper?

citoeast said:
SORRY THE 12 HOURS ARE UP.

Posted at 5.03pm, 12hours plus means 5.03am.

Got up early waiting for the statement, but it ain't happened, ITK, lol.

There is one heck of a difference lad between keeping Blackburn up, good defense and sneak a win if possible, to building a WINNING team and WINNING things.

Mark has not shown he is a WINNER yet, may well be but I tend to think a good manager just not a great manager. A MASTER of excuses, definitely, ones which usually contradict previous excuses.

Hughes or other, we should be aiming top 4 as a minimum target next season. Why set your targets so low as 7th, unless your are scared you will fail and need an excuse.

SORRY ITK U WUZ WONG.
Oh dear.He was 2 hours late though.

mammutly said:
I can tell you that according to one player, who I spoke to today, Mark Hughes thinks he is staying on. There is some talk amongst the players about whether he will, but that is no different to a lot of other clubs at this time of year. What is perhaps different about City is that hardly any of the players know that they will be here next season and that's been the case for quite awhile.

This cannot have helped all season, playing and not knowing if you would be in a job in 6 months time. I know that most of them could be sure they would find another club and they are very well paid and so SHOULD be professional about it but life (and people) don't work like that.

I used to work for a company that made my entire division redundant and sacked 500+ people and invited everyone to re-apply for the 90 positions they were going to reform under. We had to work for 3-6 months, depending on what stage you were earmarked for redundancy, and I'm not proud to say my work went to shit for that 6 month period. Even though I knew I was in a job where I could realistically pick up another at the drop of a hat (no recession at the time) it severely impacted my work.

This situation with City for this season has been the same with the whole team pretty much not knowing if they would be replaced by a superstar at the end of the season. At least after the summer we will (probably) know what will be the core of the team going forward and the team can concentrate on doing their job instead of worrying about whether they will be sacked. Hopefully....................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.