Dismissing ITKs in 12 easy hours

BillyShears said:
I for one, am very impressed.

Its a shame our other resident ITK's are seemingly incapable of being prescient about any concrete matter in the way the rat was...

I feel this comment will be placed particular emphasis on by our "itks" and twisted to continue their cult following with some ambiguous bollocks.

Kinkyboots10 said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Its as easy as this skippy.....this info you profess is what? New to me? I'm immensely tired,not looking for a debate,got back from london two hours ago and frankly hitting the mo fo sleep master 2000. I'll explain myself in full tomorrow,all i will say is I'll put my info up against anything you muster and will deliver more credence than in your glorified 12 hour analogy,thats not being defensive,just factual,like i said,not on best form so here is a proposal... Showdown tomorrow to which we can debate on the itk myth. C you then gary. Toned up dude

Oh dear.

Lol

BillyShears said:

Its a shame our other resident ITK's are seemingly incapable of being prescient about any concrete matter in the way the rat was...

It's also ashame that this was'nt put to bed a lot earlier, the lack of info regarding Hughes when the dessert rat seem to be able to clarify Hughes long standing safety is disapointing to say the least. It was the deafening sounds from the club that gave added mileage to the rumours.

I really don't think that it has been that cut and dry and regardless what they are saying now I still think there was some divisions from the highest at City over the cluless tactian Mr Hughes.

I will still as always be giving City my full backing, but I'm really not convinced of Mr H's abilities to win us MAJOR throphies (go on Mark prove me wrong ...PLEASE).

Petetheblu said:
BillyShears said:

It's also ashame that this was'nt put to bed a lot earlier, the lack of info regarding Hughes when the dessert rat seem to be able to clarify Hughes long standing safety is disapointing to say the least. It was the deafening sounds from the club that gave added mileage to the rumours.

I really don't think that it has been that cut and dry and regardless what they are saying now I still think there was some divisions from the highest at City over the cluless tactian Mr Hughes.

I will still as always be giving City my full backing, but I'm really not convinced of Mr H's abilities to win us MAJOR throphies (go on Mark prove me wrong ...PLEASE).

i think the special one turned us down

To be fair, most ITKs are only repeating what they have heard from someone else. They may not know if that other person that told them some gossip has an agenda of their own, the source may be getting 2nd hand info anyway or if they are just a billy bullshitter trying to look big.

Thing to do is read the ITKs, take them with a pinch of salt and enjoy the gossip and banter but don't believe anything until it is on the OS. Too many people get their knickers in a twist or go on a rant, a good dose of Prozac prescribed to half this board would be useful sometimes :)

bluemoon1078 said:
Kinkyboots10 said:
Its as easy as this skippy.....this info you profess is what? New to me? I'm immensely tired,not looking for a debate,got back from london two hours ago and frankly hitting the mo fo sleep master 2000. I'll explain myself in full tomorrow,all i will say is I'll put my info up against anything you muster and will deliver more credence than in your glorified 12 hour analogy,thats not being defensive,just factual,like i said,not on best form so here is a proposal... Showdown tomorrow to which we can debate on the itk myth. C you then gary. Toned up dude

Oh dear.

Lol

Come on skippy, what have you got to say about this?

Kinkyboots10 said:

Oh dear.

SHOWDOWN!!!!

Robanompivenov said:
Kinkyboots10 said:

Oh dear.

SHOWDOWN!!!!

At 4pm?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.