Dismissing ITKs in 12 easy hours

its him...

shssssh!

I thought it was my job to spy on here! ;)

Lets say Hughes is in the hotseat at the start of next season, he'd better get his fucking tripe out, or else he will be gone. You dont need to be ITK to figure that one out.

Im all for stability, but I'm all for visible progress too. With the quality of squad we will have at the start of next season, anything less than 7th (if not better) should be deemed a failure.

The bar will be raised considerably this offseason, fueled by the comments of not making Europe actually benefiting us. Lets hope (pray) he is up to the task.

moomba said:
Who really cares.

The obsession some people have with catching out supposed ITK's is more pathetic than any of the rumours that get posted.
Totally agree. If someone's heard something and is posting it in good faith, why should they be slagged off?

TFC said:
Lets say Hughes is in the hotseat at the start of next season, he'd better get his fucking tripe out, or else he will be gone. You dont need to be ITK to figure that one out.

Im all for stability, but I'm all for visible progress too. With the quality of squad we will have at the start of next season, anything less than 7th (if not better) should be deemed a failure.

The bar will be raised considerably this offseason, fueled by the comments of not making Europe actually benefiting us. Lets hope (pray) he is up to the task.

He said 7th this year with a weaker squad than he has now. He has already failed on that statement once.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.