Dismissing ITKs in 12 easy hours

TFC said:
svennis pennis said:
TFC said:
Lets say Hughes is in the hotseat at the start of next season, he'd better get his fucking tripe out, or else he will be gone. You dont need to be ITK to figure that one out.

Im all for stability, but I'm all for visible progress too. With the quality of squad we will have at the start of next season, anything less than 7th (if not better) should be deemed a failure.

The bar will be raised considerably this offseason, fueled by the comments of not making Europe actually benefiting us. Lets hope (pray) he is up to the task.

He said 7th this year with a weaker squad than he has now. He has already failed on that statement once.

To be honest SP, I'm thinking 5th, but I'm trying not to get too carried away with the expectations!

That being said, why not 5th? We will be talking about hundreds of millions spent by the time August rolls around...

I expect 6th at the absolute minimum. and at least a cup semi final. We will have a bigger squad with a higher standard of quality and no european distractions giving us maximum preparation time between games. (Maybe we could spend that extra time on defending from set pieces and scoring from them?)

In reality I would think we should be challenging Arsenal if we show the right level of ambition. Going back for Santa Cruz and Parker is not showing ambition.

I hope to god that if by some miracle he keeps his job the owners have said 6th minimum. If it doesnt look likely by novemebr your gone.

BlueMooner87 said:
100% this is someone fom the club and i would be surprised if this person posts again

100% this is someone who posts from the same IP as another poster on here (who incidentally backs Hughes to the hilt).

Cheesy said:
BlueMooner87 said:
100% this is someone fom the club and i would be surprised if this person posts again

100% this is someone who posts from the same IP as another poster on here (who incidentally backs Hughes to the hilt).

ROFL! Mod privileges!

Cheesy said:
BlueMooner87 said:

Surprise sur bleedin prise!

Cheesy said:
BlueMooner87 said:

Name and shame. Ha ha ha.

Good work Cheesy. Whats up with the hughes worshipper's, not getting worried are they???

hgblue said:
Cheesy said:
BlueMooner87 said:

Surprise sur bleedin prise!

In all fairness if there was someone from within the club around here every now and again I expect that they wouldnt be starting threads (its too noticable)...their role would be merely to get a `feel' for what some of the fans are thinking etc...and maybe occasionally popping in with a comment..

Cheesy said:
BlueMooner87 said:

working on a sunday?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.