shadygiz said:
starter for 10...say what you see ;p

eyal-berkovic.jpg

Eyal Berkobitch?

Cheesy said:
BillyShears said:
Cheesy said:
BillyShears said:
Another attention seeker has joined the bluemoon ITK circus...

C'mon Cheesy - who is it???

I can't start outing multiple usernames, we'd be here all bloody day ;-)

But this is a particularly thick one because he's started a thread professing to be ITK...

By confirming he's already posting on here, you also confirm said person is completely and utterly full of shit.

At least PM me the name...pretty please...I'll keep it on the down low...;- )

LOL! It would be all over the internet ;-)

You know me too well!

On a seperate but connected issue, do we do anything to detect any rags that are on here posing as blues? I don't mind the occasional day tripper who gives it large for half an hour then disappears back under the stone he crawled out from, because at least they've got the balls to admit their ragness. What bugs me is the rags who attempt to pass under the radar pretending to be blues, but posting their snide comments, then sitting back and laughing while the majority on here take the bait and tear each other apart. In my opinion these people aren't half as clever as they think they are, because you can spot them a mile off. Do we just ignore them, and hope they'll realise how sad they are, or do we root them out and DeRag Bluemoon?

BillyShears said:
Cheesy said:
At least PM me the name...pretty please...I'll keep it on the down low...;- )

LOL! It would be all over the internet ;-)

You know me too well![/quote]

So many arguments in off-topic ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.