Dismissing ITKs in 12 easy hours

Cheesy said:
BlueMooner87 said:
100% this is someone fom the club and i would be surprised if this person posts again

100% this is someone who posts from the same IP as another poster on here (who incidentally backs Hughes to the hilt).
I'd like to think you do the same for the Hughes out posters aswell.
ps.who is it.

moomba said:
Cheesy said:
BlueMooner87 said:
100% this is someone fom the club and i would be surprised if this person posts again

100% this is someone who posts from the same IP as another poster on here (who incidentally backs Hughes to the hilt).

Name and shame. Ha ha ha.

Would love to know.

bluemanc said:
Cheesy said:
BlueMooner87 said:

ps.who is it.

I do mate, honest! :-)

Cheesy said:
bluemanc said:
Cheesy said:
BlueMooner87 said:

ps.who is it.

do you think you should be allowed more than 1 id per ip?

Godfather said:
Halfpenny said:
moomba said:
Who really cares.

The obsession some people have with catching out supposed ITK's is more pathetic than any of the rumours that get posted.
Totally agree. If someone's heard something and is posting it in good faith, why should they be slagged off?

Because some people are SO hard behind their bluemoon username. Thats pathetic.
InternetToughGuy.jpg

BlueMooner87 said:
do you think you should be allowed more than 1 id per ip?

I don't know if it's possible to stop it but I wouldn't be in favour of it anyway as we have, for example, several family members posting from the same IP. Also, there are posters who post from their worklace & other users may have the same IP.

IPs are also reused by ISPs for different people so it would be crazy to do that.

Cheesy said:
bluemanc said:
Cheesy said:
BlueMooner87 said:

ps.who is it.

You fucker,come on out the fuckers,i couldn't careless which way they vote on this..
No way can you not spill the beans.
ps.just pm me,i can keep a secret.........unless scorers really ric then it could be a problem.

Another attention seeker has joined the bluemoon ITK circus...

C'mon Cheesy - who is it???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.