Ditch Viagogo Petition

I think some are missing the point that the club sells blocks of tickets to them which they then sell at inflated prices.

A ticket exchange for season card holders is fine but that isn't what VGG is.

goater1978 said:
Crumpsall abroad said:
This bloke 'Goater 78'.............. There's always one numpty who doesnt see the big picture. What was your life like before Viagogo came into it ? How did you cope ?

I have a season ticket so don't need to buy from it. I go to every game so don't need to sell on it either.

However it strikes me as a sensible way of selling on season tickets matches for games you can't make.

The big picture is it helps to fill the stadium. If you don't agree with it don't use it. The people selling on it aren't touts as they are season ticket holders and you can only sell a small number of games. With the price of season tickets being so high I don't begrudge them receiving some money back on game they can't make.

People just like to have something to complain about. As we've no football on at the moment people are trying to find something else to have a moan about!

Fucks sake I despair! If you cant make a game you GIVE your ticket to a mate/workmate/anyone who wants to go and watch the Blues,thats how its always worked for EVERYONE I know. The whole viago thing stinks to high heaven and anyone who cant see that or thinks its great is a complete twat and will NEVER be a proper Blue....or/and has no mates!

YOU EITHER GO OR YOUR FORTUNATE MATE DOES.

I find the service Viagogo useful. I'd be more inclined to sign a keep viagogo petition.

There seems to be a split in the opinion. I really can't see the club dropping them.

Not signed.

Wafty Cranker said:
I find the service Viagogo useful. I'd be more inclined to sign a keep viagogo petition.

There seems to be a split in the opinion. I really can't see the club dropping them.

Not signed.

Do you enjoy empty seats in the North Stand.

I'm in the merchant navy and live in Thailand so don't make games anymore I was in the UK for the Liverpool game and checked out Viagogo I chose not to pay the silly money to go but wasn't angry with Viagogo as It was MY choice ,quite simply if its that bad a deal people won't use it and it will go away without any petition ,if people are paying it then there not getting ripped off as quite simply they have a choice.

why don't the club do the selling of the ticket, someone carnt get to a game, gives city the ticket, the card holder gets his money what he pays for the game, city sells ticket for lets say £10 extra so they make a few bob out of it and who ever buys ticket will save a few pounds

eg season ticket holder pays £25
club charges £35
person buying ticket saves £10 depending on game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.