Ditch Viagogo Petition

They're touts with a legitimate face. City should be ashamed by getting them onboard. The previous chap who said 'tough shit on platininum card people' got it right. An extra £50 to buy your soul and queue jump.

And I speak as someone who has been platininum since it came in. Not any more.

Signed.
As I only make a few games per year it's always tricky getting tickets. I didn't understand why games were often sold out when I wanted tickets until I found out that viagogo had all the tickets and wanted me to pay way over face value. I refuse on principle as I pay a yearly fee to the club as a supported and expect in return that tickets are made available to me rather than the touts.

urban genie said:
Not sure if has been posted, haven't seen it but inspired by Shalke's successful attempt at kicking out viagogo a city fan has started a petition to get the club t ditch these touts also backed by the FSA

lol, i voted against them at the Schalke general members meeting, should i sign a petition also here? ;)

Ruhr said:
urban genie said:
Not sure if has been posted, haven't seen it but inspired by Shalke's successful attempt at kicking out viagogo a city fan has started a petition to get the club t ditch these touts also backed by the FSA

lol, i voted against them at the Schalke general members meeting, should i sign a petition also here? ;)

Warum nicht? Why not?

I've signed the petition.

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
i heard that we don't British potatoes for the chips on the concourse ..... where's the petition for that???

working on it but need to know the origin of the spuds so we can campaign against them

think they are scottish golden wonders Lol

So what's the alternative if a city season ticket holder can't make a match and doesn't know anyone who wants it?

Prices aren't set by viagogo they are set by the fans selling the ticket.

I don't believe it's touting. It's a sensible method of selling on season tickets when fans can't go.

It's better than having loads of empty seats!

goater1978 said:
So what's the alternative if a city season ticket holder can't make a match and doesn't know anyone who wants it?

Prices aren't set by viagogo they are set by the fans selling the ticket.

I don't believe it's touting. It's a sensible method of selling on season tickets when fans can't go.

It's better than having loads of empty seats!

Agreed. Until City do a better deal themselves then as far as I'm concerned they can stay.

This bloke 'Goater 78'.............. There's always one numpty who doesnt see the big picture. What was your life like before Viagogo came into it ? How did you cope ?

Crumpsall abroad said:
This bloke 'Goater 78'.............. There's always one numpty who doesnt see the big picture. What was your life like before Viagogo came into it ? How did you cope ?

I have a season ticket so don't need to buy from it. I go to every game so don't need to sell on it either.

However it strikes me as a sensible way of selling on season tickets matches for games you can't make.

The big picture is it helps to fill the stadium. If you don't agree with it don't use it. The people selling on it aren't touts as they are season ticket holders and you can only sell a small number of games. With the price of season tickets being so high I don't begrudge them receiving some money back on game they can't make.

People just like to have something to complain about. As we've no football on at the moment people are trying to find something else to have a moan about!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.