Ditching Sky

I'm going to bite the bullet and go back to Sky from Virgin I think, have a mate who works for virgin but i can't get discount for TV as I'm not a new customer, anyone know of any decent deals for new customers with Sky? Cheers
Check on the sky website see what deals they are offering,depends what you want obviously you’ll want the football package I take it,I had a zgemma box but it went tits up after a number of years,got a good deal with sky for the sports package,but I also have iptv for the bt channels (as what sky quoted for them couple of channels was extortionate)and movies and so on..

Check on the sky website see what deals they are offering,depends what you want obviously you’ll want the football package I take it,I had a zgemma box but it went tits up after a number of years,got a good deal with sky for the sports package,but I also have iptv for the bt channels (as what sky quoted for them couple of channels was extortionate)and movies and so on..

Same mate, I really only want it for sky sports and BT sports, not arsed about films n that.

I see sky have been to the courts to ban all streams for football this season, gonna be even harder to find a stream,might as well turn back time and just watch highlights on bbc1, and listen to the radio. Fck Sky.

No this is the 3rd one of these court orders they've had but always a way round it these days with IPTV thankfully.

Its like whack a mole. There will be a way - it's just how much effort you want to put in to get your dodgy box system working and keep it working.

Don't go back to sky though. They are scum.

They're running an advert on terestrial TV for that at the moment, new and existing customers.
I spent ages on the phone last night and she insisted there was nothing other than taking channels off to save the odd quid,my last deal was 40% off 18mths ago,if they come back to me with an offer before it all goes black then if it's good i'll consider it,if not it's netflix and ginger tv all the way,really taking the piss they are

Just seen that Sky want £34.50 a month for BT sports in HD, that takes the piss.
Their arrogance is going to end them eventually.
I'll be very surprised if Amazon or another huge media platform don't push to get significant rights for the premier league in the near future

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.