Ditching Sky

Anyone have a cable tv CS (Zgemma etc has to have a virmin media tuner) box they are flogging since the HD went awol? going to get one from fleabay next week
There are issues on some VM CS servers at the minute lots of freezing and glitching, something to do with VM affecting cache servers also a lot of servers being shut down...IPTV is a better option at the minute a lot more stable and I never thought I would say that

My IPTV provider is tip top I wont be replacing him :)

My wife is hard of thinking and i'm getting a stb based alternative for her and her soaps and whatever other nonsense she watches. I'm getting a pretty decent CS provider that i have been using for a very long time

Ditched Sky in about 1996 when I realised it was going to be a rag flagship station.

Never again.

I see sky have been to the courts to ban all streams for football this season, gonna be even harder to find a stream,might as well turn back time and just watch highlights on bbc1, and listen to the radio. Fck Sky.

No this is the 3rd one of these court orders they've had but always a way round it these days with IPTV thankfully.

I see sky have been to the courts to ban all streams for football this season, gonna be even harder to find a stream,might as well turn back time and just watch highlights on bbc1, and listen to the radio. Fck Sky.
How can they ban streams? Are they going to have the internet turned off.

I'm going to bite the bullet and go back to Sky from Virgin I think, have a mate who works for virgin but i can't get discount for TV as I'm not a new customer, anyone know of any decent deals for new customers with Sky? Cheers

Card sharing back up and running with certain providers.

I agreed to some changes to save some money week before last but i rang last night as i've decided to ditch the lot and start again somewhere else,i had 30 days to change my mind so that bit is ok,they say as changes to take off cartoons and docs are pending i can't avtivate full cancellation,they said we will call you back on the 26th to discuss it,that takes me over the 30 days and i'll have to pay charges to cancel,they must think i am stupid,just rang and insisted they activate the full cancellation now,had to get bolchy with them in the end but it's going through,easier to get shit off a shovel than to get away from them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.