Diversity complaints

To my knowledge several gay men have been killed this summer in this country by refugees. Those poor men in reading and the one last week. Also a 7 year old girl beheded in a park. This does not get anywhere near the attention. Maybe if diversity had included that it would have been more balanced?

It was unnecessary for a family show and 350k people not watching the week after tells you that.

To my knowledge several gay men have been killed this summer in this country by refugees. Those poor men in reading and the one last week. Also a 7 year old girl beheded in a park. This does not get anywhere near the attention. Maybe if diversity had included that it would have been more balanced?

They're not obliged to mention all the wrongs in the world though.

They've sent a message, which ironically has offended a bunch of people who enjoy to refer to everyone else as snowflakes.

There is literally nothing to be offended or upset about regarding this. (Not directing this at you btw Worsleyweb).

Didnt banjo read a poem about Police brutality or weren't there dancers dressed as police with riot shields? I'm a police officer and I found it very hard to tell whether it was british or american police.

Guy shot 7 times in the back? You mean the one who fought with police, was in possession of a knife and was wanted for several offences? he made several choices during that interaction.

Kid that took the taser-again, bad decisons. Are we saying that people should be able to steal an officer's taser (which is a firearm) and turn and threaten to shoot the officer (and then have an opportunity to take his gun?).

As I said most people can sit in the comfort of their armchairs and pass judgement. Those officers were forced to make life or death decisions in seconds.

I have met hundreds of horrible, nasty, violent people during my career -and none of them have been police.

When I first joined I was shocked at how violent people could be. How crazy drink and drugs can make people-and then even more shocked that instead of running away from those people as most of us can in our daily lives, run towards them and detain them-often on my own.
There is never one officer on their own in america, they can take anyone down and cover each other, the one shot seven times was walking away, one officer goes the other way around the car and he wouldn't be paralysed now , same with the tasar one, he had just seen Floyd murdered and he wasn't going to risk it , he had a tasar pointed at him from point blank range, of course he was going to grab it , the criminals if that is what you want to call them are also making split second decisions , the officers left him on the floor, didn't try and save him till others arrived, i am sick of seeing it , again Ashley was making a statement on police brutality in the states

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.