Diversity complaints

My problem is people are triggered by MSM and dont see the real picture and the consequence of a media bent on pushing an anti police agenda. Zero coverage on an officer suffering life altering injuries yesterday. Zero.

See attached. Put yourselves in the shoes of officers running towards violent people every shift. The general public have no idea what they face-the abuse, assaults, lack of support, a huge erosion in pay and conditions over the past decade. We are the good guys-something which seems to have been forgotten.

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/man-jailed-for-attacking-police-officers-in-norwich-1-6833771

An as for kids getting educated by a light entertainment show portraying police violence-we often have groups of school children, scouts etc coming into custody, sitting in a cell, speaking to staff-that is teaching them something.

It is so easy to sit on your sofa tutting at the tv and passing judgement-but fortunately most people will never have to deal with someone on PCP, mamba or any other shit they put in their bodies-it addles your brain and makes people incredibly violent and unpredictable, let alone trying to communicate with them.

Last edited:
I think the problem is many people are sick and tired of having BLM and racism pushed in their faces day and night.

People have simply had enough of it, you cannot watch sport or TV without some message being force fed to you.

I honestly think its actually making people racist or at least less prone to mix and integrate. Added too which many feel with some justification BLM are a radical and racist organisation themselves. Equally there are many such as myself who resent them going out on the streets mid pandemic put all and sundry at risk.

As for football I do think there is just a bit much of this "spreading awareness" via the game. Let people watch a game at the ground or on TV without something being force fed. Before anyone pipes up I myself am in a group of people whom football has been used to highlight. Also I am not saying not in the right measures....but at the moment its overkill and counter productive in my opinion.
In the US the change in the numbers around public support for BLM back up this up.

For basketball, the NBA took it further than the Premier League. They went for messages where the players names would normally be. So you’d have “Say their names” passing to “I can’t breath”. The viewing figures for the NBA have since taken a bigger dive than Mané

The origins of the word sport come from being entertained and distracted from other things. It’s an escape.

Same goes for BGT, I think many people will be tuning in for light entertainment, not what they got.

Over 10000 complaints about a dance on TV. How petty some people are. If you don't like it turn off instead of complaining to offcom. England players took the knee and Lewis Hamilton but no one is up in arms about them.

After Ahsley Banjo refused to apologise I have seen a couple of angry posts on Twitter saying its further evidence that the BBC needs defunding...........now if anything tells you that the complaints are not genuine and are just goaded out of folk by people like Darren Grimes and Carol Malone that does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.